Chp6- 1st Trial

Tabito: Well I'm going to start off and think its Kada.

Kada:WHAT?! Theres no way it could've been me!

Sora: EXCUSE ME?! WTF DID YOU JUST SAY TO THEM?! THERES NO FUCKINIG WAY, YOU JUST LOVE TO STIR UP DRAMA DONT YOU TABITO?! DONT YOU FUCKASS BI-

Tabito scoffs

Tabito: jesus christ just let me explain why I think its them hotheaded bitch

Sora: EXCUSE ME?! IM THE HOTHEADED BITCH?! YOU DIDNT EVEN DENY THE FACT THAT U LIKE DRAMA I SWEAR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MAKE U EAT UR WOR-

Kada sighs

Kada:... Sora its really okay, just go on Tabito please

Tabito: Anyways

Tabito: actually there is, last time Kafu was seen is when you were hanging out with Kafu so is there is a possibility that you couldve killed him.

Kada: I left the forest to get something from my cabin

Yae: Yknow you could've gone to get the murder weapon

Fumiko:I dont believe that, heh knowing Kada, they wouldn't kill anyone unless they got really mad, and heh they would usually get mad because of me.

Kada:Yeahhh shes right! See? I would never kill Kafu!

Fumiko:Plus u would probably be cowardly too.

Kada:HEY!

I couldn't help but laugh at that, honestly it was kinda true.

Magbel:im sorry kada... but I side with Tabito on this one, you seem guilty and I knew there was something off about u .

Kada:But why would i?!

Sora:EXACTLY! Why would they?! They wouldn't

Nao:I, uh I agree! Why would Kada do it? They'd have no motive for sure! Plus I never thought they'd kill someone and still do.

Tabito:Nao, you can't believe someone who's been your friend for a day or two correct? Your not even close to having a   close friendship.

Nao:That's false! We all become close friends in the past few days! For example: Me, Sora and Kada, you and Fumiko, Shiro and Haruhri, Ash and Madoka-"

Fumiko:Now let me stop u right there. Who said I was friends with this rich blondie dumbass idoit?!

Tabito: EXCUSE ME?!

Fumiko:What? I said the truth.

Ash:Heh, gotta agree and side with Fumiko. You really are a rich blondie  idiot.

Shiro:damn, this trials getting pretty interesting!  Also I'm siding with Tabito!

Haruhri:Mhm, im siding with Tabito as well

Yae: I still think its Kada! So guess I'm siding with Tabito!! I still think after Kada went to their cabin they grabbed the weapon, and went back to the wood s and starting fighting Kafu!

Sachi:Yae, if the blackened was Kada, Kada would have bruises.

Yae:Uh.... you dont know! They could've put on makeup to cover it! They might be wearing it now even!

Sachi: Also because of that, I will be-
They quietly yawned

Sachi: Sorry, for that I'll be siding with  Fumiko!

Tabito rolled his eyes

Kada:Well obviously if my sister believes I'm not the blackened and I know I'm not the blackened I'm going to be siding with Fumiko!