Chapter 2

When Lucy got to he apartment she sent Carla with Virgo to pack up her and Wendy's stuff so Lucy and Loke packed up her stuff so that they could leave sooner.
"Where will you go now princess?" asked Loke worried about what was going to happen to his master, Wendy and Carla.
"I don't know but anywhere is better then here" said Lucy.
"My princess I have found you" said a voice and Lucy turned to see a woman with purple hair wearing a purple dress and no shoes.
"Who are you? Why are you in my apartment?!" Lucy yelled her hands on her whip and keys while Loke clenched his hands.
"Tenshukyo, I thought that we had a deal why are you breaking your half of the deal" growled Loke.
"Hello Leo, I have come on behalf of my queen she told me to pick up her daughters Lucy and Wendy to take you to our world to train and you know the queen's word is law" said Tenshukyo.
"I asked who are you?" asked Lucy glancing at Wendy who was starting to wake up.
"Oh forgive me princess I am Tenshukyo, I am the celestial dragon" smiled Tenshukyo.
"If you're a dragon then you know Grandine" Wendy said sitting up and running her eyes over the room.
"Indeed I do. Before I continue I was sent by her majesty Queen Layla Heartfilia to pick up Lucy and Wendy Heartfilia" said Tenshukyo.
"But I'm Wendy Marvel" said Wendy.
"I almost forgot that you two don't know the truth" Tenshukyo smiled.
"That's how it should be, Lucy was intrusted to us celestial spirits and Wendy was intrusted to the dragons" Loke snapped with a glare.
"Leo do not over step your place, the Queen wishes to see her daughter's and I am the one tasked to take them there" Tenshukyo glared.
"Who are you to come into my apartment talk to my friend like that and then you keep talking about this Queen that wants us to see her. We can't trust our friends so why would we trust a complete stranger" Lucy yelled with a glare.
"Not only that you said that I was a Heartfilia but I am a Marvel, me and Lucy aren't related" Wendy said as Carla flew in the window straight to Wendy since she could see that she was distressed.
"Haven't these girls been through enough I believe that you should leave" Carla glared.
"Please Princess Lucy, Princess Wendy, if you would just allow me to I will bring you to someone that can explain everything" Tenshukyo pleaded. Wendy, Lucy and Carla all looked at each other conveying their thoughts to each other.
"Very well but don't think that we trust you so Loke and Virgo will be with us and before that you have to tell us about this Queen" Lucy said.
"Very well as I told you her majesty Queen Layla Heartfilia has requested for me to find Princess Lucy Hertfilia and Princess Wendy Heartfilia and bring them back to the Dragon Relm to meet her so that she may explain and answer any questions that you may have" Tenshukyo explained.
"Are you sure that is her name? Layla Heartfilia has been dead for years" Lucy glared, she wasn't exactly happy that her mother's name was being used by someone else.
"I can not answer that since her majesty wishes to explain it herself" Tenshukyo said.
"Very well then, lead the way to this Dragon Relm. Loke, Virgo keep your eyes open if this is a trick I don't care how much time me lose but I want you to pull us into the celestial world" Lucy whispered the last sentence to her spirit who nodded. Loke stayed close to Lucy while Virgo was near Wendy who was holding Carla in her arms. Tenshukyo opened up a portal that would take them to the Dragon relm so Lucy and Wendy took one more look around the apartment before going into the portal hoping that they were walking into a trap.