Chapter 6

"Two girls that wouldn't even be able to beat Happy this will be easy" scoffed natsu.
"We will see salamander, we will see" said Lucy as they got into the battle area. Everyone in the guild but their true friends were betting on Natsu while their true friends bet on Lucy and Wendy knowing that the girls were going to win.

"And start" yelled Makarov as the fight began.
"Fire dragon iron fist" yelled Natsu his fist coating in flames.
"Requip: heavens wheel armour" said Erza.
"Ice make sword" said Gray looking hesitant as well as determined. He had regretted not being able to stop what happened but he also wanted to see how strong the two in front of him had become.
"Take over: tigress soul" said Lisanna.
"Demon take over" said Mira.
"Wendy" said Lucy. Without them even moving Gray, Lisanna and Mira were on the floor, Wendy had hit them with a type of magic that couldn't be seen or heard.
"Wendy you take Titania, I will take salamder" said Lucy.
"Ok" said Wendy. Instantly they ran towards their opponents and attacked. Not once did Lucy or Wendy allow Natsu and Erza to hit them with any sort of attack. They had devised a plan before they challenged them knowing how Natsu and Erza raced into battle when they delivered they were stronger. Because of this Lucy and Wendy used their athletic ability to dodge their attacks before lashing out with their magic to attack their opponents. Using this plan it wasn't long before Natsu and Erza collapsed cover in bruises and cuts from the attacks they had taken on.
"Tell me, who is weak now?" Lucy demanded before she turned to her back on them showing that they were no longer worth her time.
"Fire dragon roar" yelled Natsu aiming for Lucy's turned back.
"Natsu you already lost" yelled Makarov as he watched in horror at what the fire dragon slayer had done.
"Dissemble" said Lucy with her hand out and the flame disappeared, like it was never there to begin with.
"Not only are you weak but a coward as well it seems" sneered Lucy.
"Your the coward" yelled Lisanna.
"We don't attack when we have lost and try to kill the other person" said Wendy.
"Then how did you take us down you didn't move" yelled Lisanna.
"Not everyone needs to move to use magic or in fact tides trot magic" said Lucy.
"I don't follow Lucy" said Makarov.
"A lost magic you make the magic in there veins explosive they activate there magic then boom no magic left instant faint" said Wendy making them all gasp.
"We will see you later Gramps onii-chan" said Lucy as they waved and disappeared leaving nothing but grinning friends and shocked people that were once friends.