Chapter 9

Lucy and Wendy woke up the next morning in a lounge room they didn't know with Pandu and Carla curled up next to them so they got there magic ready to attack.
"Don't use your magic this is mine and Rouge's house. After you two drunk a little too much at the guild last night we brought you home cause you didn't have a house or a place to stay yet" said Sting as he yawned and walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.
"Idiot get some clothes on, there are children here" snapped Lucy as she threw a pillow at him so Sting retreated to his bedroom to get clothes on with a chuckle.
"Since they took care of us we should make them breakfast. Then we can go on a mission with Carla and Pandu it they want to" said Wendy as Lucy nodded as they walked to the kitchen and started to cook. Not two seconds later Sting, Rouge, Lector, Frosch, Pandu and Carla were sitting at the table ready for their food making Wendy laugh and Lucy's eyes to flicker with amusement.

"After breakfast me and Wendy are going on a mission do you want to come? If will be our first mission in a while" Lucy asked to Carla and Pandu.
"I think we will stay with Frosch and Lector" smiled Pandu and Lucy nodded in understanding.
"I understand, someone has a crush" Lucy teased and Pandu blushed.
"I don't know what you are talking about" said Carla crossing her arms and looking away but her cheeks were red.
"Come on nee-chan by the time these guys are ready to go to the guild it will be midday. Hey Rouge, Sting, can you watch over these two? Make sure to watch them closely" Wendy questioned.
"Sure I think Lector and Frosch will enjoy being around more exceeds" Sting grinned.
"Maybe they can explain where they came from. We have tried to find information about exceeds but haven't been able to" Rouge said.
"They can tell you all about it and maybe even tell you how to find the rest of the exceeds" Lucy said before Lucy and Wendy waved and went to the guild to find a mission.

"What about this one, it is to destroy a dark guild?" Wendy asked holding the mission up.
"No let's do this one it's a century long mission to kill a band of a thousand monsters. We should have it finished in an hour maybe two if something happens" Lucy said and Wendy nodded get it stamped by Minerva as permission to do the mission.
"Ok let's do this then" Lucy grinned once they were away from the other people since she still wasn't showing emotions around others.
"Dragon wings" said Wendy and light blue wings with dark blue through them sprouted from her back and Lucy's wings spouted black with gold through it.

While Lucy and Wendy were battling against a band of a thousand monsters Sting and Rouge were trying to control Pandu. Some idiot in the guild have given all the exceeds coffee so Pandu started to act uncontrollable. Carla who was use to coffee was sitting next to Frosch who had fallen asleep and Lector didn't have any reaction to the coffee.
"Lucy hurry up and get back so you can help us" Sting cried out as everyone took cover behind the bar or overturned table. Pandu was on a destroying rampage, destroying anything in her way after they refused to give her more coffee.
"Since when did we redecorate? We've only been here yesterday but it wasn't like this" Wendy said as she and Lucy walked in to see the damaged guild.
"Lucy she is a monster" said Sting as he crawled to Lucy and attached himself to her leg, refusing to let go until Lucy kicked him into the wall.
"Pandu were you a good girl?" Lucy asked and Pandu nodded her head smiling sweetly.
"I was an angel, I promise" smiled Pandu and the people who were now standing fell over in shock at what the little exceed just said.
"Oh really?" Lucy asked tapping her foot and staring at Pandu waiting for her to crack.
"It wasn't my fault they gave me coffee" said Pandu.
"And it so happened to slip into your mouth? I am sorry for doing this and so will you" said Lucy.
"No please anything but that please have mercy" cried pandu.
"No you will not be getting any candy for a week" said Lucy and Pandu started to cry.
"Do you wish it to be longer? Now fix the mess that you made" said Lucy and Pandu nodded as she stopped crying.
"Time arc" said Pandu and the room went back to the way it was right down to the last thing.
"Didn't you guys go on a century mission? You can't have been gone more then two hours" Minerva exclaimed.
"Yes but we finished within an hour but then we were called into the magic council for a meeting. They gave Lucy the title of first wizard saint and me second wizard saint" smiled Wendy as they showed their pins. Lucy's was on a hair tie that was used to tie her hair up while Wendy's was on a necklace around her neck.
"Alright listen up. I'm sure you are excited about the news our new members have have shared but I have an announcement. We will be participating in the grand magic games again this year. The team will be Sting, Rogue, Wendy, Lucy and Rufus the reserves will be Yukino, Olga and Minerva. That is all, make sure all of you are ready" Jiemma finished heading to his office.
"We are going to talk to Jienma about some things but we will be back soon" Wendy said.
"Once you get back we can celebrate both your new titles and the announcement of the team" Olga grinned.
"No alcohol this time" Lucy warned and the guild all nodded and began to celebrate while the girls headed upstairs.
"With Lucy and Wendy on our team, how can we lose? We are going to have the strongest team ever" yelled Lector and everyone cheered while the girl's walked to the bar to order some food.