Chapter 6 - hell did break loose

Chapter 6
Before the words could leave my mouth I fell to the floor as my throat began to close up. Dallas stood there confused. I grab my throat struggling to breath, "help" I struggle to say. He rushes towards me.
"HELP" he yells. He places his arm underneath my head as he kneels next to me. With his other hand he grabs his phone from his pocket, calling the ambulance.
"Hi, my friend is can't breath and I don't know what's wrong with her." Dallas says into the phone. He puts the phone on speaker.
"What is you're location?" The man asks.
"Edward park high school." Dallas replies.
"We are sending a ambulance now, I will stay on the phone till it arrives. Is your friend allergic to anything." Dallas looks at me, I shake my head. This has never happened before.
"No, she's not." Dallas replies.
"Has something happened to her recently that she could be worried about?" Dallas gives me a concerning look.
"Her mother died about 3 weeks ago." He said bluntly.
"I could be wrong but she may be having a panic attack. You need to make her think about something happy." The doctors calm voice crackled through the phone.
"Audrey, did you ever have any friends back in Australia that you have nice memories with?" Dallas asks his face filled with panic. He is not making anything better. I shake my head still struggling to breath. I try and take deep breaths. Nothing Dallas can say can make me feel better. I had one person in my life and that was my mum. Now I'm lost. I hear yelling and footsteps as the paramedics came into the locker area Dallas and I were in. My head begins to spin, I can hear the voices of the paramedics telling my to breath slowly, and to keep my eyes open. A hand of a lady paramedic is rubbing up and down my spine to try and calm me. After a couple of minutes my breath starts to come back to me.
"Audrey, honey are you okay?" I hear my mothers voice calling for me as my eyes flutter open. Once my eyes open I'm not surprised to find that it was not my mother, the women sat next to me with a curious look on her face. "Audrey?" She asks.
I nod my head to show I can hear her. The school phones Dallas's mum to pick me up, I guess she's like my caretaker now. Dallas came home with us. The ride home was quiet but seemed to drag on for ever. Once we got inside I heard Dallas calling my name behind me but I blocked it out and ran straight to 'my room'. Hours past as I lay in my room staring at the ceiling when I hear a slight creak coming from my door.
"Audrey," Dallas stands at the door of my room.
"We need to talk about, you know." Dallas starts walking towards me. He pauses about a meter away from me.
"Audrey, let me just explain." His face drops.
"It better be a spot on explanation because Dallas I can tell you right now I am not in the mood for your shit." I yell.
"Lacey, it was Lacey." Dallas begins. "Lacey was the person in the photo and she told me to tell everyone it was you otherwise she would tell everyone that you live with me." He says, he better not think that's a good excuse because that was freaking terrible.
"Are you kidding me right now?" I get out from my bed. "You think that is a valid fucking explanation?" I step towards Dallas as he backs away. "I was slapped in the ass by some random I didn't even know asked for a lap dance. After my mother just died and I didn't even know what was going on and had to be told by some 14 year old girl who crept under the stall in the bathroom after I was crying." I yell. Dallas opens his mouth to talk when I begin again. "I have never had any friends and I thought moving to California would change that but instead i made no friends, my first kiss was with some jerk who spread rumours about me and made the whole school think I'm a slut and last of all I lost any family I had left in a car crash and you're telling me that any chance of making friends was ruined because you were to fucking embarrassed to let anyone know I had to live in your house because I have no one left in my life." I step towards Dallas as my hand hits the side of his right cheek.
"LEAVE MY ROOM OR I SWEAR TO GOD" I yell as Dallas turns and walks towards the door pausing just in front of it.
"You should have told me I was your first kiss." He says before quietly before exiting the room.