Male papi x Neko female reader

Yep... now you're neko in the story and I think in this story pappy kidnapped kurusu and I think some of you know the story so I'll just continue with this.
(Reader p.o.v)
I was staring at my harpy friend and human he just carried to the park. He seem to not feel the best after dropping in next to me. My cat ear twiched when he grunted in pain. "Are you okay mate?" I asked and poked him a few times. I look at Pappy but he shrug and I sigh. He soon sit up and massaged the back of his head. "That hurt but I think I'm fine." He look in my cat like eyes and then at my ears and tail. "Before you ask. Yes I am from exchange and so is he." I pointed at harpy. He stare at him with an anger. "Why did you kidnapped me!?" He soon yelled making me jump away and cover my ears. "Oh sorry." He looked at me with guilt but then back at Pappy. "Because for us to be outside we need to be with someone to watch over us so I took you!" He paled and looked around. "It's not how it works! If police will get to know about it you two will get deported and I will land in jail." I look at Pappy and he gave me a silly smile. "Told ya it's a bad idea." Before either I or he could explain anything a naga and centaur rushed in. They started to pull on the poor guy to check if he is okay but were stopped by a child's cry. Naga went to get her but he just scared the little girl making her fall down. Papi quickly flied up and grabbed her but the scared kid took ahold of his wing making flying impossible. I shook my head and run up a tree some and then bounced off catching both Pappy and the girl then gracefully landing on my feet. A women walked up to me and Pappy with a reliefed smile and thanked us for saving her daughter. I said it's okay and she walked away explain to her daughter that it's dangerous. Pappy tugged on my hoodie and then hug me. "Thanks for saving me." I blushed at his cute face and patted him on the head. "I promised I'll try to take care of you." He nod and the men walked up to us. "That was heroic. My name is Kimihito Kurusu. The naga is Mino and the centaur's name is Centereo." "It's nice to meet ya' mate. The name's (Y/N) and this is Pappy." Just as we started to talk a policeman walked up to us. I got scared along with Kurusu but Pappy didn't seem to understand in what kind of trouble we just get in. I smiled awkwardly and pushed him a little bit forward ready to run if something will go wrong. "Good day sir. Do you have documents confirming all those exchange guest living with you?" I grab Pappy's wing and he look at me. I was about to start running but male's voice stopped me. "Yes he does." I snarled recognizing Smith's voice. Always just in the nick of time. "Here are for the neko girl and those are harpy's." Guy checked them and then nod with a smile. "All clear. Thank you for your co-operation. Have a nice day." He started at me and I gave him a smirk. "Long time no see, huh Smith?" "(Y/N) I just heard from the neightbours that you was kicked out of the house you stayed in, so I prepared those papers and was about to find Darling-kun to gave it to him. And you Pappy always run away from your house along with him." I smiled and nod while Pappy hug my torso. "We are gonna live together!"
Timeskip
Kurusu's house...
He was so excited about living with me in one house but now he give his whole attention to Kurusu. I don't have anything against him and he doesn't really like the attention himself since he also gets run over by naga and centaur. I tried to make him pay at least some attention to me but he was just all over him instead of me. When we started to hang out I just thought of him as a silly boy and after it almost as if he was my brother, but after some time I developed a feelings for him. The more it hurts seeing him running after some other girl. I walked out of the house and found myself a nice tree. I climbed on it and found myself a nice spot to take a nap. It was warm outside and the sun was making me sleepy so I just lay down on the biggest branch and closed my eyes to rest a little. Before I fall asleep I heard guys running after Kimihito and calling him while no one was remembering me being there. I just sigh sadly and found a solution to it. If Pappy didn't needed me anymore then why would I stay here?
(Pappy p.o.v)

(Y/N) get back some time ago and then went straight to her room. She seem to be gloomy lately. I can put all my feather that I know why but it must have forget. Whatever. If it would be something important then she would just tell me. Some time has passed and it was dinner but she still didn't get down from her room. I went to her place and knocked on the doors but nothing besides a wind howling behind them answered me. I opened them and found empty room. Neither she or her things were here. I saw a single note on the bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you reading it then I guess someone finally found me missing. Well... I just grab my things and leave so I won't get in anyone's way.
                                                                                                I hope for Pappy to get the love he wanted and tell him... that I love him.
                                                                                                                                                            With the best wishes (Y/N)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I was staring at the note and then it hit me. (Y/N) left! And she loved me too! I went after Kurusu because I thought she felt like I was only her brother she have to take care of. I fall on my knees with the paper and started to cry catching attention of others. Soon they stormed in the room. "Pappy what happened?!" I look at them with red and puffy eyes. "(Y/N) *Sniff* left because of me!" I gave them the note and they read it. Their eyes went wide while I was just letting the tears fall. Kurusu lifted me on his back and started to run out of the house. "W-where *Sniff* are we going?" He turned his head and gave me a wide smile. "We still can find her! It's not like a neko girl would just disappeare!" Soon Mino and Centereo joined in and help us looking for her but it was opposit to Kurusu's words. "How she could just disappeare like this?" He asked himself. I heard him and started to cry again. He quickly started to calm me down. I saw a female walking up to us with worried face. "Something happened?" Kimihito sigh and pat my head. "Yeah... We are looking for a girl with cat ears and tail. Maybe you saw her?" He asked knowing the answer. "Yes actually. She was walking towards that young tree next to the river. It was just a few minutes ago." I quickly get back up and started to fly away. Kurusu tried to catch up but I was moving too fast for him. I have to get her back!
(Reader p.o.v)
I stare at the tall but thin tree on the hill. Behind me was a river and ahead was a huge plain with cars drving on the road. It was the place where I first met Pappy. I was sitting sad under the tree while he flied over to rest a little. Since then we were almost always together and now without him it felt just empty. Mom always says : 'There is half of world full of this flower'. I know that she meant that there is still a lot of diffrent guys but is there another one like Pappy? I can swear that I hear his voice right now... Just as I thought that something crushed in me making me fall on the ground with a small weight on my back. Soon the person who knocked me over started to hit me on the back with something wet falling too. "D-don't go!" I turn my head to see Pappy with a tears in his eyes. I felt sorry for making him cry but I feel just as much pain as he does. "Why are you here? Where did you left Kurusu?" I asked expecting him coming here out of blue and convincing me to come back. "I-i left him behind to g-get here as fast as I can!" He said with his voice trembling. My eyes started to sting and side of my vision got blurred. "Why?" I asked on the verge of tears. He gave me his typical silly smile and leaned in with his lips puckered out. Soon out lips met and he gave a small giggle. "I... I love you too. I thought that you feel me about me like a brother but after I read the note I break down." He explained and hug me making the two of us to roll around a bit getting a laught out of us. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. "Let's stay like this a little bit longer and then get back. Others are worried about us..."
~The end~
1659 words