Karaoke

(Made a youtube playlist for this chapter. External link should be attached. Songs are in the order that each character is sitting.)

When you came into work today you felt a little more energized. Maybe it was the excitement for after work. Maybe it was the energy drink you had before work. Either way work felt like a breeze. It also wasn't super busy either. You spent most the shift chatting away with Yugi. You guys saw Seto as well and made him his new favorite drink. As soon as work was over you and Yugi closed up and headed off home.

Once you get home you start choosing what to wear. You looked through all your clothes, not really sure what to wear. You decided to wear something a little casual but nice enough to be considered dressy. Since you had time to spare, you decided to do your hair. As soon as that was done you checked yourself out in the mirror to make sure you looked nice. You gathered your wallet, keys, phone and a jacket and headed out.

While you were on the road you realized you were going to be late. You spent a longer on making yourself look nice that you lost track of time. When you got there, you saw Yugi standing outside with a few people. Guess Seto wasn't able to make it, you thought to yourself. You found a place to park your car and walked over to them.

Yugi said that some of his friends couldn't make it but three of them managed to come. He introduced you to each of them. First was a guy named, Jonouchi Katsuya. When you went to shake his hand, he went in for a fist bump. In the moment your brain malfunctioned, and you just grabbed his fist and shook it. You both laughed it off.

Then Yugi introduced you to a girl named Anzu Mazaki. She seemed really nice and very cheerful. Your interaction with her was normal. Then Yugi introduced you to Ryuji Otogi. He was pretty hot, but you were guessing he was in a relationship with Mazaki since they were holding hands when you came up to them. He did seem like a laid-back guy though.

After introduced yourself to them you all decided it was time to head in and get a room and sing your hearts out. You asked if they had already rented a room, they told you Seto had gone ahead and rented it. You followed them in and to the room. When you got in you saw Seto sitting at the table with an array of food and drinks. You all scooted into the booth. Anzu sat on the end next to Otogi and Jonouchi. Yugi sat next to him and you were between to seto and yugi.

"How are we going to split the tab?" You asked a bit worried.

Mazaki laughed a bit. "Seto said he'd pay for everything."

You looked over at Seto. "Is that okay? I can help you pay. This is a lot of stuff."

He waved you off. "It's fine. It's not a lot."

He must have a really good paying job to be able to treat 5 people including himself. You all decided to start eating and drinking. You noticed the alcoholic drinks and started drinking. Soon you were all taking shots.

"Should we start karaoke?" Otogi asked.

"Yes! What order should we start in?" Mazaki continued.

"How about the order we're sitting in?" Yugi suggested.

"I'll go first then!" Mazaki answered as she got up to get the microphones and device to pick the songs.

She handed everyone their individual microphone. The room had just enough for everyone. She looked through the songs till she found one she liked and started it up. On the tv the song popped up with the lyrics and music video. It was a really cute song. It was for sure a love song though and she often looked at Otogi during the song. You danced in your seat to the melody though. She was good at singing too.

Once she finished she handed the microphone to Otogi. He looked through and found his song. Just like Mazaki the music video popped up as well. It seemed like another love song though. After listening to the lyrics you weren't so sure. You were too busy paying attention to the music video though. It was really interesting. Then the song ended.