08:Suspicions

The drive took only 20 minutes since I lived in the city.

"We're here,I wonder if Allans here?"Lisa asked looking around while she pulled at my hand going towards the entrance when two huge man blocked our way as me and Lisa looked up as high as our necks could reach,it can literally snap at anytime.

"ID?"the bouncer crossed his arms as I glared at the back of Lisa's head "Ugh where's Allan?!"Lisa pulled me out as she complained"What's Allan got to do with this he wouldn't be able to let us in"I complained as well as I was restless "Well Allan has some ways you know?"Lisa raises her eyebrows as I just shake my head "Ugh if you get me arrested I will choke you"

"What's wrong?"A deep male voice,that send a bad vibe,it was a familiar voice yet it held something sinister even if he was just asking what's wrong.

I gulped"Jungkook what are you doing here?"I asked still not turning around as Lisa slowly let go of my hand as her face held nothing but shock and a hint of fear,I raise one eyebrow as I slowly turned around.

The sight infront of me could not explain my feeling,I felt like I just gulped a boulder in my throat as I watch Jungkook towering over me,as if he grew even taller,he has a piercing in his eyebrow,and he wore a yellow hawaiian button up shirt as sleeves of tattoos occupied his arm,I never knew he had tatoos till this day,did he newly got them done?

Why is he here?

He followed me didn't he?

"Why are you both so shock hmm?"I swear the intimidation he held was so different as i'm talking to a future version of himself,him in school vs him right now is very different he's so mysterious.

"Wanna get inside,I can lend you a hand?"He slowly took steps closer to me as he took off his shades and placed it by hanging it on his shirt.

"S-sure!"Lisa immediately replied as I watch her in shock "What?"I whispered audible enough for me but I don't think lisa heard it.

"C'mon ladies"

He held me gently through my back as his big hand radiated heat from my outfit.

We were nearing the bouncers as I was shocked at how they parted for us to enter "H-how did-"

"My uncle manages this place."That shut me up as I shut my lips together.How come I don't know much about him?

-

We've been talking and drinking but I tried to avoid as much as I can as I see Lisa wildly dancing and drunk,I need to watch her but also observed how Jungkook was quite forecful at making me drink.

"Jungkook"

He looked at me "Yes?"

How is he not wondering about me knowing all of these?He's new look and him getting us in here,it's been an hour yet he hasn't spoken a thing about it.

"Why did you follow me here"I went straight to the point as he's reaction seemed like he had a hard time replying to my question.

"Your my only friend Y/N,I talk with you daily but tell me,why is it you're ignoring me?"He neared me,Oh shit I don't know what to say,Instead of thinking of what to say I started to concentrate at how close he was to me I could see his chest that also had a huge dragon tattoo,I gulped I think he noticed the distance so he pulled away.

"I'm sorry Jungkook if you felt this way,I was busy"He frowned "Really you were busy?"

"Y-yes"I lied

His eyebrows were so close to meeting each other.

"I need to go Y/n"

Did he see through my lie,he seems upset "ok careful on your way home"He smiled "Ok,By the way your dress looks horrible"