02:Precious Scent

Y/N POV
As I exited the gates of school I was stopped by a hand holding my wrist,I looked back to the person and realized it was that dude "Oh Jungkook do you need anything?"I asked softly and he smiled before saying "I think it's you who needs something from me"I frowned I didn't understand what he was talking about "I'm just kidding Y/N,Mrs.Kim said I should start tutoring you from now on,since you've been failing at her subject,I wanted to help out"He smiled and I softened "Oh yeah I guess I am"

"When's our session?"I asked"Well you see I'm only free at Fridays the whole day and I suggest I tutor you everyday after school,that way you can improve faster"I was kinda disappointed since I couldn't chill after school.

"Ok sure,where should we hold our sessions?"I waited patiently for him to reply,when I got scared by the expression he had,his eyes slowly widened in a creepy way as his mouth curved upwards looking down while he looked up at me.. "My house"

I didn't get a good vibe from it but it probably just've been me "Why don't we just do it at the library,that way we wouldn't be disturbed"I suggested as his smile fell "It's ok Y/N...No one..Will ever stop us"

I gulped "But your parents"I didn't stop as this was new of me,I always say yes.

"I...My.."he paused as he was thinking "Th-their on a business trip,ahh that's right,their in Europe"I nodded as I smiled kindly at him.

"But-"I tried butting in more to insist on having our session in the library "I promise Y/N it'll be better in my house,besides I have a library back home...It's more convenient"I gulped "O-ok"

"Great,can I have your number then"He asked in a way that wasn't asking "Ok"I go through my wallet as a couple of papers fell,he helped me pick it up as I dig through my wallet again,as I always have copies of my number incase I needed to give my info.

"Ok that's it...I'll see you tomorrow then"I smiled at him walking away

Jungkook POV

A smile formed my lips as I looked at my hand where laid a picture I secretly took from her when papers fell including a photo of her,Beautiful.The most precious I've ever laid my eyes on,I smelt the photo as I rolled my eyes back "Has a faint smell of her"I tried remembering her warmth that was left in my had when we were picking up the papers that fell,a blush laid on my face as I imagined her in my house....In my bed,tied,screaming.

I suddenly felt aroused.
"Y/N you will be mine"

Y/N POV

I entered the bus as I opened my wallet and scanned my card,but I noticed something off.I re-opened my wallet and noticed my ID picture gone "Did it fall that time?"