F I F T E E N

•••

•••

|3rd person

Saturday night had come way faster than Mia would have liked, but luckily she would finally be able to get this over with so that she could stop thinking about it.

Once 6:30 pm hit she began to get ready. She showered, shaved (although her goal wasn't to impress hoseok, she still wanted to look her best), brushed her teeth and did her make up.

She chose to keep it natural, you couldn't even tell she had makeup on but it did enhance her already gorgeous facial features so she looked at it as a bonus.

After wards she put on the gorgeous black dress followed by the high heels, carefully strapping them up as the thin strap wrapped around her ankles and up on her legs a bit.

She lotioned up her body and sprayed on some perfume — smelling like vanilla and coconut, the scents combining with both her body and hair.

She then kept to her word and let down her braids, brushing some to the side to expose her face. She then grabbed her clutch and examined herself in the mirror.

She was satisfied with her appearance. In her mind, she looked great. She even took it a extra step further and took some pictures. Obviously not to post although she should've. Just to give Hoseok something to look at after she showed his ass after this date — they would not be seeing each other again.

It was 7:55 pm when she was done. Perfect. For the small five minutes she had, she cleaned around her room as much as she could. Jewelry, body spray, shoes and some hair products were everywhere.

By the time 8 came, someone was knocking on her door.

Mia approached the door, heart beating miles per minute as she was expecting Hoseok. But when she opened the door she was surprised to see that it wasn't hoseok and instead, a man standing there dressed in all black.

"Oh-" she said, backing up a bit and of course expecting the worse. She went to close the door but the man spoke up.

"Mia Hill, correct?" He asked her in English. Mia nodded subtly.

"Y-yes." She stuttered. The man nodded.

"My name is Woo. I was sent up here by Mr.Hope to escort you down to the car. Please, follow me." He said.

Mia's eyes widened. Figures, he wouldn't even risk showing his face for a date. Not that she wanted him to but still. His goal was to impress her yet she was not impressed. Something about this seemed so unnatural...