1 - struggles

miya had had enough. he felt sick but he assumed it was a regular cold or flu so he didn't feel like telling anyone to trouble them. he was never really one to tell people about his feelings so he simply didn't feel like telling people.

he tiredly rubbed at his eyes as he was currently walking to joe's restaurant from his school. he'd had countless events he had to go to these past months. he started to feel bad two weeks ago and it'd only gotten worse as he continued to trek on with his daily life.

he didn't eat much to be healthy and he also didn't sleep as much. he wasn't healthy and that's why he was sick but he thought it was just a cold so it didn't matter to him. he didn't show up to s races a lot now but he kept up with the group chat he had with everyone most of the time. that is when he didn't have a headache.

suddenly he felt light headed as he was walking, scrunching up his nose a little as he continued to walk. he soon made it to the restaurant and walked in, giving a small wave before collapsing down onto the booth seat the rest were sitting at. he sighed, closing his eyes for a moment and apparently he looked a bit pale because cherry seemed worried.

"you okay miya?" cherry asked as he looked at miya with a worried expression. he cares about the others in their friend group, especially miya since he's so much younger than them.

reki glanced up as he heard cherry ask the question, raising an eyebrow as he looked at miya. "hm.."

miya sighed quietly, slowly opening his eyes a little and just nodded. "yeah- of course i'm okay why wouldn't i be?"

cherry sighed, shaking his head and gently placed the back of his hand against miya's forehead with a frown before taking his hand away again. miya's forehead was warmer then it should be normally. "hm.. are you sure miya?"

miya blinked, a little confused as to why cherry was persistent with this as he wasn't used to people caring for him since his parents were so neglectful to him. he sighed, glancing down and just shook his head slightly.

cherry hummed, nodding softly. "i could tell.. you're paler than normal and you have a high temperature.. you're feeling sick huh?"

miya sighed and just gave a small nod as he closed his eyes again. he felt faint as he sat there, every sound echoing a bit and it was way too bright for the kiddo even though it wasn't that bright. he furrowed his eyebrows a little before just falling against cherry with a shudder.

cherry's eyes widened slightly and just pulled miya into his lap so he could hold the kiddo close, gently running his fingers through the younger's hair. "tell me if you start to feel worse.." he got a nod in response from miya before the cat loving boy fell asleep in cherry's arms.

langa hummed, looking at the sleeping boy in cherry's arms. "do you think he'll be okay?" he frowned, moving a bit as reki rested his head on his shoulder so he could wrap an arm around the other.

cherry sighed. "i think so but.. who knows how long he's been sick.. he's been acting weird for awhile now.. but i've noticed he hadn't been hanging around much since about 2 weeks ago i think" he shook his head, looking down at the sleeping one and gently ran his fingers through miya's hair still. he always felt like a parental figure with miya and he knew joe did too so he was grateful miya felt comfortable enough around them so be this close at least.

joe soon walked over with some food for them all, sitting down next to cherry and gently kissed the pink haired male's temple before noticing miya was asleep in the other's lap. "did something happen?" he raised an eyebrow.

cherry hummed quietly in response of the kiss before sighing. "miya's sick and probably has been for at least two weeks.." he glanced down at the boy in question.