Epilogue

Dedicated to my lovely readers and new friends. Your support has helped me more than you can imagine.

*******

"N'Bea, what's the update on the project for that new clothing store? I need that floor plan on my desk by 3 to meet my deadline," Fiat calls out to Bea, an entry level assistant to the department.

"Sorry, P'Fiat. I asked P'Don three times already since he came into the office, but he said he has it under control," Bea looks at Fiat with helplessness and he sighs. He pats her arm comfortingly.

"I'll talk to him. I'm sure the others are also requesting you for assistance. Make sure you have your lunch outside. I've been seeing you zooming around the office without a break. Get that one last thing in and sneak off. I'll handle it if they look for you," Fiat pities the girl as it was not long ago that he was in her shoes. He knows how in demand the help of the assistant is. He knows that he would have definitely lost so much weight if it was not for someone taking care of him.

"P'Fiat, you always take care of me. I would have quit already if it wasn't for you," Bea fake cries as she walks away to tend to the call for her across the office. Fiat chuckles seeing her rush down the aisle.

He shakes his head as he prepares himself to walk into the office of the well known procrastinator. His knuckles gently tap against the wooden door before he swings it open to reveal a man reclined back on his chair with his feet up on his table and arms over his face. "P'Don? Are you okay?"

The man glances over at him and groans as he drops his feet to the floor. "Don't start with me, N'Fiat. N'Bea was already down my neck about that floor plan. I got the majority done, but the company is taking to long to get back to me on the approval."

"Do you mind if I just take it, P'Don? It looks like you're exhausted. I can just try it out so you can have more time to rest," Fiat suggests. Grabbing the handed paperwork, Fiat exits the office and drops his head as he stares down at the paper work. He trudges to his desk and stretches on his chair as he prepares himself to deal with a lot of tedious work. As if knowing he needed a mental reset, his phone goes off and lights up with his favorite picture. With new formed excitement, Fiat grabs his phone and makes a beeline to the emergency escape. "Hi!"

"Hi, yourself," a beautiful chuckle blesses his ears. "How are you?"

"Let's just say you have the perfect timing when you call," Fiat smiles as he leans against the stair railing.

"Need a mental reset I guess? How about a complete recharge?" Fiat straightens himself as he processes what he is hearing.

"You're joking," Fiat is in disbelief, but is already working his way down the stairs even though he is a good seven floors up.

"Well, I had a bit of free time and thought I could use it and gamble the chance that you're available and pass by. I'm outside with a slice of cake that I bought from a cafe nearby-" Fiat is heaving the moment he throws the front door open and is leaning against his knees to hold himself up. "Love! Did you run down the stairs?"

"Too excited," Fiat huffs as Leo helps him stand. His lover looks at him with amusement and once his breathing begins to level, he smiles wide and throws his arms around him. "I love you."

"You love me or the fact that I came with cake?" Leo chuckles as he wraps his arms around Fiat's waist. It makes him laugh as well as he leans back to properly look at Leo.

"Well, the cake is definitely a deal sealer, but I think I can get my sweet fix from the delivery boy," Fiat grins and he giggles as he feels Leo's arms tighten around him. "Hey!"