First Day Of School

Baytown born and raised I'm a Texas girl to the fullest . I travel around and got mad money, but that's only cause my parents well my father is owner and founder of the hottest Restaurant T's . Which if you didn't know is named after me . My name is Tamara Naomi Rodriguez I'm 17 and I live in Baytown . I am 5'6 and I have beautiful honey blond hair and hazel eyes, tan skin . I have a Nice size booty not to big or not to little and I have nice boobs . I go to sterling high school home of the Rangers . I'm Captain of the cheer team and I'm a junior Class of 2015.

"hora de despertar Tamara no quiero llegar tarde a la escuela" My dad yelled banging on my door . ( a/n it means TIME TO WAKE UP TAMARA YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE TO SCHOOL )

"I'm up I'm up I'm up " I yelled getting out of bed and stretching my body and rubbing my eyes .

I walk into my bathroom and turn on the hot water and grab my face towel and tooth brush . I brush my teeth and wash my face and I feel awake now . While I'm brushing my hair my iPhone 5 rings and I fast walk to pick it up . I look down at the caller Id and its my best friend Angel so I answer it .

"Good morning miss Rodriguez are you ready for your first day back to school girl cause you know it's junior and we bout to kick it this year miss head captain" she said into the phone

"Yes girl I'm ready to kick it with my best friend aka my ride or die And did you hear about the new kids "

"Girl yes and one is a junior and the other is a senior " she said popping her gum all in my ear

"Okay well give me twenty and ill pick you up for school "

"Iight girl call me when you outside "

"Okay Angel bye "

"Bye hoe "

She is so rude y'all just rude but you gotta love her . Anyways as  

I made my way over the the closet to pick my outfit out I decided to go with a pair of trues with baby blue shirt with a knot tied in the front so you can see my belly button, and a pair of baby blue gladiator sandals . For my jewelry I picked a pair of baby blue studs and a watch with pink background . I went back into the bathroom and pulled my wavy hair to the side and added a few bobby pins so it would stay I put on my pink lip stick and mascara .

I grabbed my Gucci sunglasses and my phone,charger and cheer bag and went down stairs . Once I was down stair I saw my dad cooking and boy was his food good . "Good morning father " I said kissing him on the cheek and taking my seat at the bar. "Good morning T you ready for school " he said putting a plate in front of me . I had and bacon and cheese omelet with onions and bell peppers with a piece of toast , a glass of apple juice and I was in heaven .

"It's good " he said looking at me while I stuff my face like a pig. I nodded and finished my plate and drank my apple juice . I put my plate in the dishwasher and kissed my dads cheek ; grabbed my keys and was out the door to pick up angel . I got into my Lincoln navigator all black that's my baby i started the car and pulled out the driveway and down the street to angel house .

As I was singing CHRIS LANDRY -MAIN GIRL FT YOUNG SCRAP my phone ring and I pick it up as I pull into angel driveway and I saw who it was I answered it anyway .

"Hola " I spoke into the phone

"Good morning Tamara " he spoke

"¿qué quieres"

"Man T you know I don't speak that "

"I said what do you want " I repeated but in English

"Oh yea right anyways I was .. I hung up before he could finish cause today was gonna be a good day . I called angel and told her I was outside and she said okay . Angel get in my truck and looks at me like their is something on my face .

"What angel " I said pulling out the driveway and heading to school . She was still looking at me crazy I pulled over and pulled my shades up and gave her the eye .

"Bro did my brother call you this morning " that's why she was looking at me crazy .

"Yea why " I said getting back on the road and pulling my shades back down .

" mi amor que le gustas "she said with a big kool- aid smile on her face popping her gum .

"Are you serious angel " I said pulling up to the school and parking in my spot .

"Yes now get out cause we have a meeting in 15 minutes T "she said getting out the car and grabbing her cheer bag .

I grabbed my cheer bag, phone, backpack and locked my doors as I walked up to the school with angel next to me waving to everybody else. I smiled and waved when people said hey to me and we were in the door until Darrell walked up . Darrell is angel brother .

"Hey T why you hang up on me this morning "

"My bad D I was breaking up and couldn't hear you " I said putting my head down

He picked my chin up and I looked into his eyes he sang " girl I ain't here to play no games I wanna make mine girl cause you one of a kind ". I blushed and angel was laughing like it was funny and pulling my arm cause it was time to go to the meeting .

"Hey T ill call you" he said with a smirk on his face

We ran into the school and once we were in the gym this girl was laughing like it was really funny or something . I thought it was cute to be honest but angel I guess she don't want me to be her sister in law and all .

"angel what the hell is so funny " I shouted and she tried to calm down .

"You like Darrell " she said smiling and taking a seat on the ground .

"Maybe but we will finish this later " I said as the girls were walking in the cheer gym taking they seats on the ground .

I have to make sure they get this in the head cause done of them are mental . I was thinking of a way to say this ,umm maybe girls no ladies yea okay here we go .

"LADIES GOOD MORNING " I shouted

"GOOD MORNING " they shouted back

"I am THE head caption of my squad no one and I mean NO one I gonna take that from me I we put blood sweat and work into this team , because we will not look like fools on this field Friday night or any other night do I make my self clear "

"YES MAM "

"Okay you may go to class be back here at 2:40 to practices and have a good day rangers "

Tamara in mm >>>>>>>>