GameDay

Friday August 30

I got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom and did the basic routine of brushing my teeth and washing my face and doing my hair . Today was game day and we play against woodlands high and it's an away game. I walked out my room and woke up Angel : angel has been since Monday because of practice and how late they end .

"Angel wake up ma " I said shaking her. She ain't wake up so I went over to my iPhone and turned on SWEAT IT OUT BY KHLEO THOMAS and blasted it . I walked into my closet and grabbed my last kings sweats , drake inspired hoodie and my Nike free runs. All while dancing to my music I changed into my clothes and put more into my cheer bag . I walked back to the bathroom and and did the whole white girl hair flip ( no offense to white girls ) and put my hair into a high ponytail with my black bow .

" Tamara are you done so I can get ready " angel said blocking the bathroom door .

"Yes angel I'm finished " I replied as I sat the deodorant down and walked out .

I grabbed my beats, cheer bag and headed down stairs to find food already cooked and a note from my dad . FOOD ALREADY COOKED SORRY I COULDN'T STAY HAD WORK TO DO BUT SEE YOU TOMORROW ...........LOVE DAD . Well this is nothing new to me cause he is always gone but I don't care . I grabbed my plate n sat my stuff down by the bar .

Angel finally decided to come down stairs and eat her food .which took a year .

"Dang ma come on before we be late angel " I yelled as I ran back up stair to to get get my duffel bag .

"Coming child "

"Okay let's go grab my keys " I said come back down the stairs and to the kitchen to grabbing my other bags .

I locked up the house and threw my stuff in my back seat . Today is gonna be an okay day I guess I mean the days before we're good so today is gonna be good . I started the car and and BEEF IT UP BY DA PRETTY BOYZ came on and angel was killing it . I pulled up to the red light and started beefing it up with her and we fell out laughing . I started driving again and I heard my phone rind so I turned down the radio and answered it .

"Hello "

" hey T why so proper now"

"Shut up boy what you want anyways "

"I just want to tell you goo luck and I can't wait to watch you cheer "

"Thanks Darrell "

"You welcome anyways bye Tamara "

"Bye Darrell " I said hanging up the phone smiling like the Kool-aid man smile .

We pulled up at the school ; sat there for a few minutes then we grabbed our stuff and went inside .

"Ma so are you and my bro a item " angel asked as we walked to the cheer gym

"No but I mean that wouldn't be a bad idea angel " I said putting my head down

Next thing you know I run into a wall ...no more like Darrell ,speaking of the person and Angel is just laughing like it is funny or planned .

"Shit sorry T " he said helping me up

"No it's okay I should have been watching were I was going Darrell " I said putting my head down . Angel had left to go change into uniform and get the girls warmed up .

"Hey umm ....I was wondering do you want to go out on a date " he said lifting my chin up

"Sure but text me when I get on the bus D ill be waiting " I said pulling back and walking into the cheer gym .

2 hours later

"Hey what's up ranger nation i need all of the varsity boy football players and all of the varsity girl cheerleaders to head out cause its time to load up the buses " our school D.j announced in his d.j voice .

Me and angel got up and left the class along with a few other girls that were in there . I walked out to we're the buses were and I saw Darrell waiting on me and angel .

"Hey big bro " angel said hugging him

"Hey Darrell " I said pulling out my phone and beats pulling them into my phone .

He came up and hugged me from behind . Umm he smelt so good I just wanted to be here all day ,but I can't I so I spun around so that I was hugging him to .

"Darrell what are you doing hugging my like this "

"What I can't hold my girl friend " when he said that I was drink my water and it spit everywhere and I was chocking

"Dang T was kidding not really tho " he said patting my back .

"LADIES IT'S TIME LOAD UP " coach shouted I turned and faced Darrell

"Um I have to ...." But I was cut of by Darrell's lips crashing on to mine and I kissed back .

"Umm T stop sucking my brother face of please we have to go NOW " angel said tapping my shoulder as I pulled away from Darrell .

"Bye T " he smirked

"Bye Darrell " I said climbing on to the bus as the doors closed