The Yung pimp birthday

4 months later

Today is my birthday and the start of winter break how amazing is that . I know y'all probably wondering what happen 4 months ago . Well my dad and his fiancée came and told me everything and I had to tweet it . Anyways today is all about me and I'm not gonna shed any tears not today .

I claimed out of bed and went to my bathroom and did my morning routine Brushing my teeth, showering and putting on my bra and panties . Looking at my self in the mirror was breath taking cause I curves , putting on little weight cheer do me good . I pulled up the flat irons and went to get my phone off the charger ,I had birthday text from Darrell, angel and a couple unknown numbers .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU AND LENA SAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AND BE READY AT 8:30 I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU " I smiled at that text from Darrell

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA I CAN'T EAIT TO SEE YOU LATER MA I GOT SURPRISE OUT THE ASS BABY GIRL " I smirk at angels text

"Happy birthday Tamara we know you don't know who this is but we hope you have a great birthday ~yung nation :) " I gasped at the sight of the text and almost fainted I had to breath

"Twist see you tonight at the studio oh yea and have a great birthday ma " I fainted a little I had to catch my self damn twist fuck

I went back to the bath room and started on my hair listening to my music . I was in the bathroom doing my hair thinking. how did they get my number? and I thought back to a few weeks back and I remember seeming them at T's talking to my dad it clicked greatest father ever .

Finishing up my hair I unplug my flat iron . My curls were amazing nice and bounce able . I went back into my room and straight to my closet and searched for the perfect outfit. 10 minutes of staring at my cream Alexander wang shirt I chose that a pair of my Dark blue true religion skinny jeans . I was still debating on what shoes my sliver uggs or my ysl shoes , looking at my shoes I chose the ysl shoes .

After I got dressed I went a grabbed my phone from the bathroom . I was headed down stairs but I couldn't for get my Gucci bag . Down stairs I was headed I didn't smell food I was sad, I didn't see my dad I was even sadder . I saw a note glancing over it I made out the words T'S PLACE BE THERE . Didn't know what it ment but I grabbed my key and headed out the door locking up .

At T's place

I pulled up and I saw hella cars outside I parked in my spot and got out ,locking my doors. T's place my favorite spot to come its so nice we serve breakfast ,lunch, and dinner . Me and my father were busy when it came to T's . Walking into the restaurant I froze in my tracks I felt tears run down my checks . Explaining this feeling I'm having is unbelievable, angel and my father and step mother our here.

Darrell and my princess Lena are here we she spots my she jumps from his arms and rum to hug me. I was so happy I cried even harder and that's when Darrell came and kissed me very passionately . I took it all in I felt like a princess with out my tiara ; "Mi amor stop crying it okay " my father said . I ran into his opened arms and hugged him with all my might .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY To you HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAMARA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU " I turn around to see Nikyla standing in my place omg in freaking out ahhhh . I ran to hug her she is so pretty and short lol but here music is amazing .

"Omg it's nikyla your so amazing I love you and well chris landry but omg thank you for the song and I hope we can record togather one day " I said hugging her again .

"Your welcome and maybe we can fly you to Atlanta to make that happen Tamara I can tell we gonna be good friends and ill tell chris you said you love him but not as much as me " she said winking at me before she left .

2hours later

After my birthday brunch me, angel , Darrell and Lena decided to go shopping . So we headed to the galleria mall which was huge . I was gonna spend load of cash up in here today .

"Mamma T what you think bout " Lena asked me oh by the way she 4 now .

"Nothing baby just how luck I am to have a bestfriend like angel and the coolest boyfriend who came with my favorite child " I said looking back at her and angel then kissing Darrell on his cheek .

We pulled up to the mall ;parked and we were now headed into the Jordan's store cause I need some more shoes like I really need them , but you can never have to many . I left the Jordan store with 3bags of shoes next we were headed to the true religion store cause I need more . That when I bumped it to yung nation and all most had a panic attack .

"Aye ma we sorry we didn't see you " Brandon said touching my shoulder

"No it's cool I wasn't watching were I was going but I'm Tamara and I'm a big fan of y'all " I sad reaching my had out .

"Oh shit bro you T we coming to your party tonight heard it was gonna be hype than a bitch up in there " they said smiling at me

"Well I'll see y'all to night bye " I said waking into the store waving at them

3hours of shopping later

It was party time I had just got out the shower and finished re curling my hair I look cute I have on light blue eye shadow with glitter,mascara, liner and lip gloss on my lips kissable right . I went to my closet and grabbed my black and turquoise dress . Black on the top and turquoise on bottom that puffed out . I wore a pair of nude red bottoms , princess cut 24k studs and my watch with pink inning , the neckless with Do on it .

Pulling it altogether with my silver clutch just a the door bell rang . Grabbing my phone and clutch I ran down stairs to get the door . Open it to see the limo driver waiting on me . " Mina I'm leaving " I called to the housekeeper she new . I walked to the limo and when I got in I spotted lil twist, tyga and nicki . I tried no to freak but i did any way .

"Oh my gosh it's lil twist and tyga and nicki I'm so shocked to se you to but twist I got his message this morning " I said freaking out the just laughed .

-------------------------------------------

Yes I put my self into the book cause it felt needed but there is a part two to come just be patient and wait please and thank you

PEACE LOVE AND COOKIE CRUMBS #twulivekrew