First date

"Angel get your leg off me " I sleepily said nudging her . She ain't wake up so I climb out the bed and tipped toed to Darrell room .

"Darrell are you sleep " I whispered

"No come here baby girl "

"I'm sorry if I interrupted anything" -climbs on bed -

" no you fine baby "

" Darrell you my best friend you know that " -straddling him -

"I thought I was your boyfriend and angel was your best friend "-grabbing my butt-

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him ,he meet me halfway and we made out passionately. It's like I felt fireworks until he pulled away .

"Why baby why " I whined he didn't answer just flipped me over and kissed down my neck

2 hours later

Okay let me catch my breath cause he can do work and he took my breath . I was lying next to Darrell watching him sleep I got bored so I decide to go to sleep .

"I love you Darrell Hakeem Durant " I whispered then turned around and closed my eyes . He's hands snaked around my waist sending chills up my spine , kissing my neck I let a moan escape my mouth . I quickly covered my mouth and he laughed .

"I love you too Tamara Naomi Rodriguez " he said kissing me

"I'm hungry babe "

"We'll let me take you on our first date"he sang

"Okay we all know you can sing but I'm hungry "

"Go get dressed "

"Okay " I got up and left his room; went back to angels room got my bag and ran to the bathroom .

I washed my face ,brushed my teeth and put on my lip gloss and and mascara . I decide to put on my crop cut black shirt ,a pair of denim shorts with my Jordan bred's .

I put my hair into a ponytail which was messy but cute ; I put my varsity jacket over my shirt . My D neckless and a pair of 14k princess cut studs like a boss I looked good so I took a picture and put it on Instagram .

Going on a date with the best boyfriend in Baytown @PrettyBoiiDarrell. I posted my picture and sat down on Ustream ustreaming.

Darrell

When Tamara left I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower . When I got out I put on some lotion and my boxers , white tee and Nike socks . I put on a pair of cargo shorts , my disobey hoodie and my bred's I was bad . My phone went off I got a notification from Instagram from Tamara I liked it cause it was cute and we both looked bad .

I walked into angel room to see Tamara on ustream talking to her fan . If y'all didn't know she a rapper and a big fan of Yung Nation and Chris landry . She been rapping since 4th grade and she is amazing .

"Hey guys say hi to my baby " she said smiling ear to ear

" hey TeamTamara " - waving at screen

"They said hey Tamara baby " she said smiling at me

"We have to go Hun "

"Aww bye My Captains stay Union I talk to you tonight " she singed out and we left the house

Tamara

We left the house and we are now headed to Cheesecake Factory baby . I looked at Darrell he so cute when focused lol , I pulled out my phone and got on twitter and tweeted to my fans .