Tamara's crush

After the meeting me and angel walked to First period which is Spanish cause we bosses . We walk in and claim our seats in the back of the class . We see a few people that we know walk in and then we see a new kid and he was cute but not a fine as Darrell . The new kid is 6 flat I think he brown skinned and look straight hood but with swag he had all the girls looking at him .

"T look he walking back here " angel said hitting my shoulder I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and got on twitter and looked at me time line .

Twitter TL

@CaptianTamaraBoii  

We got a new kid and this morning @PrettyBoiDarrell sung to me my favorite song by @PrincessNikyla one of a kind he had my cheeks hurting

@PrettyBoiDarrell  

Man I sung my heart out to @CaptianTamaraBoi I hope she give me a chance #crushing  

So y'all know I had to retweet that and favorite it . I was bout to reply but angel had to pop her gum rude ass . I looked up and saw that new kid starring here looking at me and I thought that was pretty rude .

"How my i help you" I said popping my gum .

"Can I sit here next to you "

"Um no you can't ... Naw I'm just kidding sure "

I thought this kid was gonna die he had that look like this girl is a bitch well I get that a lot Mrs.llano finally came into class and she was popping her damn gum then she spit it out and started talking .

"clase buenos días"

"buenos días señora llano" Me and angel spoke and everybody looked at use cause we was the only ones that knew it .

"Boo what you looking at " we said in unison and that new kid started laughing .

"It ain't funny newbie " I said rolling my eyes

"Hey don't start miss Rodriguez it's a new year okay " she said looking at me

"Fine but can we be excessed " I said pointing at me and angel .

"Yes sure "

"Ughh " we heard the class say and we walk out ignoring them and going to my truck cause I need a blunt cause I'm stressing like a bitch .when we get to my car I unlock it and we get in and angel start rolling up .

"Okay so do you like my brother " she said finishing up the joint and lighting it .

"Yea I kinda do but don't tell him" I said taking the blunt out her hand and taking a long drag and letting it out .

"Shit hit the hoe like you bought now T " she said snatching it my hand and puffing and passing it back .

"Ugh I can't stand you but next period is about to start so we need to go " we put out the blunt, sprayed some of my pink and cracked my windows .

"Look here is my brother asks you did I smoke with you say no okay " I nodded my head and we walked back into the school and I saw Darrell with amber the school slut and boy was I pissed , but he ain't my man so fuck him .

angel in mm