🕰⏳Chapter 12⏳🕰

"Mei, love please, help me out here, I need you to get the medical kit"

"Here it is hunny, will we have to fix mini you time machine? Will it make him visible for us? Will we make a new baby?"

"MOMMY! I don't want another brother-!"

"Context"

'Ugh, where am I?' 

"Oh, looks like little me finally decided to wake up, I think is better if you guys leave daddy alone now okay?"

"Kay daddy!"

"Hey little one, how is your head?" 

My eyes shot open and I finally was up, my vision unfocused and my brain panicking 'Shit another person that can see me'

"Wait, wait, wait buddy, I mean no harm, I think you need some rest buddy, I remember from my own experience that time travel wastes a lot of energy, come here"

I didn't even think, when he got me in his arms, I couldn't move, the man was just so warm and comfortable, suddenly all those nights without sleep came crashing into me. and my eyes became heavy making me fall asleep.

"Mei! Get ready, we will be updating the watch again!"

 "Uhu! It was so much fun last time"

"Yeah, I remember exploding Maijima sensei's whole lab because of a wrong move, I swear we made that man loose 10 years of life and have white hairs at twenty"

"Yeah, the good old times when I would get you too detention and Hitoshi would just laugh at us"

Older Izuku's POV-

It was a normal morning in the Hatsume-Midorya household, Mei was in our bed checking for any special requests for support item, with unsurprisingly had a lot, Uki was playing with his little sister Shia and the robots were taking care of the house, a perfect day, well this until I bumped into a knocked out younger version of myself.

'Dammit it was today'

I picked him up and called my wife, who luckily is aware of what I did in the past, so when I pointed to an empty futon and said my past self was lying in it she didn't question me.

'This is why I love you'

I took the time machine from his wrist and handed it to Mei, who just nodded and brought it to the lab/workshop. Soon, the kids decided that it would be a good idea to check in what happened, when they saw the empty futon they probably decided that their parents were nuts.

Because of the noise that my kids made, it ended up waking him, I told them to leave now and that I would join them soon as I slowly talked to little me and well, decided that it would be a good idea to put him back to sleep since I remember how tired I was when I came in to my future house. Now it was time to go back to work.

Izuku's POV-

When I woke up the second time, I was more conscious of my actions and the environment, I knew that I was in a bedroom, I knew that there was food in the table, I knew my time machine was with me, I knew that there were new clothes by the door to the bathroom, I knew that my bruises were attended with a medical kit and I knew that there was people outside my door

"H-hey, I know you are there" My voice came out rasped because of the ammount of time without talking, yeah apparently if you don't use your voice for more than two months this happens

A men with green eyes and green curly ha- "W-wait! You are me?" The man (me?) Chuckled softly "You got me!" He said playfully as he put his hands up

I couldn't help but feel relieved with this warm feeling, it was good to know that he wouldn't kill me the first time he had a chance "I updated the time machine, now you can be visible if you click the blue button and you won't pass out every time you time travel because between us two, it is pretty annoying. For now, I think you should take a shower, get some new clothes and eat some food for you to have some energy, for dinner we will have Katsudon since we both love this food, I am going to explain to everyone what happened"

With that he made his way to the door "Thank y-you..."

TIME SKIP

After I took a shower and changed my clothes, I went to eat the food, it was a fruit salad, made with Banana, strawberry and Watermelons, I missed being able to eat in peace without fearing for my life, the clothes that I was wearing were comfortable and new, they remind me of my childhood pajamas, warm and safe and even brought me some memories of Tomura, I wonder how he is doing, hope I made the right choice...

I decided that I should go check on older me, so I started to explore the large corridors of the enormous house, it was quiet a good walk until I meet face to face with a robotic dog that was NOT friendly, that monstrosity decided that I was the enemy and started chasing me.

I ran, ran, ran as fast as I could because I was sure this thing could kill me with one bite and for your information, I didn't want to text my theory, when I reached a dead end, I thought it was game over, until

"MAX STOP!" A woman with pink hair yelled

"I am so sorry about him, Izu forgot to tell the big boy that we have guests"

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed