[01] HIS LOVE > MY FEARS

//song suggestion: DAY6 "When you love someone" ^^

"K-Kyu, I am scared" Yoshi can't help but sob a little.

"Hey, baby, I am here, I'm here now, my love, please, can you try closing your eyes, then take a deep breath, try imagining good things only, for me, please"

"G-good things"

"Yes, love"

He saw a slight smile on Yoshi's face, as the older tried imagining good things, and it made him calm down a little. He was panicking too, seeing how scared Yoshi was earlier when he called.

His heart sank, the last thing he wants to see in the latter's face is sadness. The last thing he wants for his tiger to feel is fear because he is not there to accompany him.

"I wonder what my baby is imagining, hmmm, is it that good" Junkyu is smiling too, Yoshi's happiness is his happiness too. And seeing his smile gives him comfort knowing at least he was able to erase Yoshi's fears.

"I-I imagined you are here with me, and you are hugging me because I am scared, and you are rubbing my back, and-"

Yoshi opened his eyes, tears on the verge of escaping, "-and y-you kissed me while whispering sweet love messages"

"H-hey, I wanted you to calm down, not cry, hey, hush now, please" Junkyu was so worried that instead of helping Yoshi calm down he made him cry instead.

Yoshi cannot help but be amused seeing his boyfriend now, "I am fine now, my Kyu, I am not scared anymore, seeing your face, and imagining such good things calmed me down, I- I just really want to be with you now, your hug-"

"Me too, babe, me too, I can't wait to hug and kiss just like you imagined"

Yoshi smiled at his boyfriend's statement, he can't wait for the day they will meet. He wouldn't want to get off the bed, and would just cuddle with his squishy koala 24 hours straight.

But, without warning, he yawned, his phone went off the screen as he tried to hide his yawning, but the sound he made did not escape Junkyu's ears.

Junkyu laughed, "I heard you, tiger, you are sleepy, sleep now, it's three am, better to go sleep"

"I want to talk with you more hnggg" Yoshi answered while pouting, he woke up in the middle of the night, because of his very scary dream, he tried calling his boyfriend, hoping the latter is awake, and he was not disappointed, because Junkyu, answered immediately.

"But I know, you should be sleeping now too, I am sorry for disturbing your sleep, Kyu"

"Hey, it's no big deal, I can manage, I am happy I am the one you first thought to call when you are scared, if only Japan is one drive away, I would have been there now hugging you because I badly don't want to see you scared, I also-"

*snores* *snores*

Junkyu cannot continue what he is saying, as Yoshi on the other side of the line, is now sleeping peacefully. Yoshi must have been really scared especially that he is all alone in his apartment, he thought. But it brings him so much happiness to see how his boyfriend is now sleeping peacefully.

"Sweet dreams my tiger, I can't wait for the day to see the stars with you by my side" he muttered as dreamland started to call him too, and as he drifted to sleep, he took a peak once again at his boyfriend's lovely face, yes, he did not turn off the camera because a sleeping Yoshi is such a wonderful view he never wanted to take his eyes away from, the lovely face of someone he really wants to hold now.