Chapter 15

heavy angst, angst, angst

John's acc:
(posts a pic of his and Jodi's hand, intertwined)
promise <3

Sykkuno's journal:
they're already with their dates and I'm still sitting in this car with my mom skfldjskflkds
time to go in, oof-

"Hey, if you start feeling sick, all you have to do is call and I'll come get you."

"Mom, I'm fine. It's just a sore throat."

"Yeah, but I know my son. You'd say that if it were the plague." His mom said, giving him a knowing look. Sykkuno wanted to be irritated, but he had to admit that his mom had a point. He smiled, shaking his head. "Alright, tough boy, Be home no later than 10:00 o'clock."

"Okay, mom"

"And if Mark tries anything with you, remember to use your taser. Did you bring your taser??"

"Mom!" Sykkuno laughed, "please calm down." He gave his mother, what he hoped was, a reassuring smile.

"I know,: his mom hesitated, "I just love you, Sykkunie." she said, with a surprising amount of sincerity.
"I love you too" Sykkuno leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mom" he said before he got out of the car.

------------------

Walking into the bowling alley, he looked around finding Corpse and Lucas asking for bowling alleys. Sykkuno frowned, watching Corpse laugh at something Lucas said, Suddenly, he felt arms wrap around his waist, "hey there handsome" Mark mumbled, kissing Sykkuno's neck, causing him to flinch away.

"Hey Mark.." he said, trying to subtly push him off of him.

"I brought you something" he grinned, pulling out a red rose from behind his back, Sykkuno flinched. *Oh great, Corpse's favorite* he thought to himself sarcastically. *i hate roses, now more than ever*

"Hey!" Lucas smiled, interrupting the two as he walked over to them, his hand intertwined with Corpse's who starred at the rose in Sykkuno's hand.

"Hey" Mark said, going in to greet them both with a handshake. Sykkuno already regretted ever agreeing to this. Then the attention turned to him.

"Hey" he smiled softly as he leaned to give Lucas an awkward hug and then turned to Corpse to hug him too. Sykkuno stepped towards him as Corpse wrapped his arms around him. They were both overwhelmed with a familiar, comforting feeling. For a moment, Sykkuno could almost breathe, and Corpse's heart didn't ache so bad, but it was cut short once Sykkuno was forced to let him go and intertwined himself with Mark once more.

"Nice hoodie" Corpse mumbled as he saw him play with the zipper "..and rose"

"Thanks." he smiled, faking confidence. "lets go play" he continued.

"Yeah.. lets play."

Lucas's acc:
(posts a pic of Corpse while talking, the pic is kinda blurry)
my valentine's forever
COMMENTS:
@Bret- that's such a bad picture of him LMFAO

Sykkuno's jorunal:
how do I dislike a post?

i've been here for 30 minutes and I'm already done
Corpse is being so annoying!
and I want to slap Lucas smh
and Mark's.. Mark

"Woooh!" Lucas cheered obnoxiously as he jumped in place "Go, Corpse!". Corpse walked down the lane, towards the seats, a smile plastered on his face as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He turned to Sykkuno watching him cross his arms and turn to Mark with a smile. The last 30 minutes of bowling mostly consisted of Sykkuno and Corpse trying to one-up each other. Whether it was with the bowling or proving how much they liked their dates.