Chapter 2

"Hello, I'm Akaashi Keiji," The male said. He was dressed in a pair of black pants and a loose-fit brown long-sleeved shirt. The shirt was tucked into his pants and paired with a pair of white tennis shoes. His wavy black hair was a bit messy looking, but it looked good on him.

Akaashi pushed up his glasses and looked at Kenma. "What's your name?"

"Oh- Kozume Kenma. You can call me Kenma."

"Nice to meet you, Kenma," Akaashi gave him a soft smile as he leaned against his door frame.

"You too. Um, I'm gonna unpack now so.." Kenma trailed off a bit. He looked up when he heard Akaashi chuckle.

"Go ahead. I'll be in my room if you need anything," Akaashi stated softly before disappearing into his room.

Kenma stood there for a moment before he went into his room. It wasn't super small, there was a bed, a desk, and a small dresser. He decided he was going to use the dresser for his games and just put all his clothes in the closet.

He unpacked the few things he brought in, which were ultimately just his console and games, his favorite blanket, and a small bag that contained things like his phone, keys, charger, etc. After setting up his games, he went back out to his car and got the rest of his stuff.

Kenma put all his clothes away first, not that he had much in the first place. Half the closet was empty but he didn't give it any thought. He put up some LED lights and turned them to purple. He would turn them red when he played his games and blue when he was sleeping. Sometimes he'd make them change color, but red, blue, and purple were his go-to's.

He put up a few posters before making the bed. If he had made it first he'd be tempted to lay down and never finish unpacking. He tossed his favorite blanket on the bed along with a small cat plushie he got for his 6th birthday. Yes, he was 19 and still slept with a stuffed animal, don't judge.

"I won't have classes for a few more days so... I guess I could look around... Eh, I'll do it tomorrow." He spoke to himself. He decided to play some video games in the meantime.

After he chose a game, Kenma sat on his bed, wrapped in his blanket with his plushie in his lap. He turned the lights to red as he began his game. He wasn't sure how long he was playing for, but he didn't care. After his classes start he won't get much free time.

Kenma was majoring in game design/ development. Ironic, I know, but he loved playing games so he decided he was going to make some of his own. He used to code a lot as a kid, so that came in handy.

He wondered what Akaashi was majoring in. He seemed like a nice guy, so Kenma wasn't worried they'd clash, which was good. Just the thought of living with a stranger freaked him out, but Akaashi seemed pretty chill.

Maybe he could talk with him later and get to know him a bit better. They were going to be living together for a while after all. After a few games, Kenma found himself curled up under his comforter, fast asleep and cuddling his plushie.

While Kenma took a nap, Akaashi was in his room texting his boyfriends. They had planned to come over soon, so Akaashi decided to straighten up a bit. There wasn't much to do since he had only gotten there a few hours ago, but he never was one for messes.

A few minutes later Akaashi heard a knock and went to get the door. On his way there he peeked into Kenma's room since the door was open. He saw him sleeping, so he closed the door so they wouldn't wake him. His boyfriends tended to be a bit loud at times.

He made his way to the door and opened it, revealing a buff, two-tone-haired male and a slightly taller male with horrible yet strangely attractive bed hair. Akaashi moved out of the way so they could come in.

"Please be quiet, my roommate is sleeping," He said softly, closing the door after they walked in.

"Ok! Hey Hey, 'Kaashi! I've missed you!!" The two-toned male, Bokuto, said rather loudly. Akaashi sighed softly before giving him a soft smile and reaching up to ruffle his hair.

"I've missed you too, Bo."

"Heyyyy! What about me??" Akaashi turned his attention to his other boyfriend.

"I've missed you too, Kuroo," Akaashi smiled at him as well. Kuroo returned the smile and kissed Akaashi's cheek.

The three of them made their way to the couch and sat down. Akaashi was leaning against Bokuto's chest while Kuroo laid his head in his lap. They talked about random things for a while until they heard a door slam. Kuroo sat up and they all turned towards Kenma's room.

"What was that?" Bokuto asked as Akaashi got up. He went to Kenma's door and knocked softly.

"Kenma? Are you ok?"

Kuroo's eyes widened as he heard that name. He looked up at Akaashi, eyes still wide with shock.

"Did you say Kenma?"

"Yeah? That's his name, Kuroo."

Kuroo didn't say anything and just leaned back against the couch. Bokuto looked over at him with a concerned expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked, moving closer to Kuroo. Kuroo shook his head before answering.

"Nothing, I'm fine, Bo." He gave Bokuto a small smile. It wasn't enough to convince the older male.

"I'm sorry, Kenma. Did we wake you?" The older boys turned back towards Akaashi once he spoke again. Kuroo directed his attention to the shorter male standing in front of Akaashi. His hair was now blonde, well, most of it was. It had been four years since he saw him last, so changes were to be expected.

"Kenma?" The faux blonde looked over at the duo on the couch with a slightly panicked expression.

"Kuroo..."