Part 10

PART 10:

You woke up and you noticed Harry was asleep as well. He had positioned himself next to you and had wrapped his arms around you. He was so adorable when he was asleep.

You tried not to wake him as you got up to go to the bathroom.

When you got back, Harry was awake and opening the ice cream.

He saw you walk in and said, "we can't let a good carton of ice cream go to waste, can we?"

You giggled. "I guess not."

He had already gotten two spoons and handed you one.

You sat down again and started to eat. You fed each other and started teasing each other. You were so happy to be with just Harry.

All of a sudden, Harry got really quiet.

You were starting to get nervous so you asked: "You okay, Haz?"

"Yeah, just thinking about something."

"About what?" You asked.

"Auditioning for the X-Factor. I'm going to."

"Oh my gosh Harry! Your voice is perfect. You'd make it in a heartbeat!" You were already so excited.

"I already know my song if I did."

"What??"

"Isn't She Lovely. I chose it because it reminds me of you." He winked.

"Awwwh!" you sighed. "When is the day of the audition?" you asked.

"It's in the summer."

"Well, we have plenty of time then to figure this out."

Harry seemed a little sad, so you said, "Haz, I love you more than anything on the face of this planet. It hurts me to see you like this. what's going on?"

"I don't want to risk rejection if I don't make it. I hate that feeling."

"But you won't. You'll make it."

"Pinky Promise?" He held out his pinky.

"Pinky Promise." You giggled and intertwined your pinky with his.