Part 8

PART 8:

As soon as you walked in the door, you could smell the aroma of your favorite dinner - tacos (hahaha Tac-Os, lol nvm) - filling the air.

You sat down and shoved the food in your face. Your mom looked at you as if you had lobsters crawling out of your ears.

"Sorry, mom. You know I'm always hungry." Your mom laughed. You finished and put your dishes in the sink and walked upstairs to your room.

You texted both Harry and Megan. Megan was speechless but she was really happy for you two. You hoped her and Harry would get along.

You changed out of your yoga pants and got into one of your baggy soccer t-shirt and shorts. You put your hair into a side pony. You then climbed onto your bed and started to try and do homework.

'Screw this! I have no idea what I'm doing!' You literally threw your pencil down and put your arms up in the air.

You pushed your books off your bed and grabbed your laptop.

You logged into twitter, found Harry and followed him. You tweeted:

"had a great time at @Harry_Styles house! thanks babe(: xox" You spent the rest of the night on your laptop/phone.

Eventually you went to sleep and dreams of Harry swirled in your head.

---------------------------------------

It had been a week since you went to Harrys. Everyone at school knew about your relationship and thought it was adorable. Even some of your teachers knew about it - including Mr. Barnes (your science teacher).

Science had gone from being your least favorite class to your absolute favorite class because Harry was your lab partner.

Your mom noticed you were happier all the time and you were helping out with much more around the house - especially with your little sister, Mae (who's 2).

Spring break had started two days ago. You were glad because school was starting to overwhelm you.

Anyways, you had started your period yesterday and your cramps today were crazy. You were originally going to go to lunch with Harry but you had to cancel.

"Sorry babe): I can't do lunch today." You texted Harry.

"Okay): are you on 'it'?"

"Yeah. Cramps are really bad today. I'll see you tomorrow, k?"

"Okay. Get better babe(: xox"

You put your phone down on the couch. You were still laying around in your pajamas from this morning, being too tired to change. Being the lazy-butt you were, you decided to take a nap. You fell asleep almost instantly.

---------------------------------------