Part 9

PART 9:

You woke up around 1:00. You only slept for half an hour. Ugh.

You heard the door being knocked. Being the only one home, you had to get up. You walked over to the door and opened it. Your jaw dropped.

It was Harry, holding a bouquet of roses, chocolates, a teddy bear, a box of tampons, a carton of ice cream and a bunch of movies. It was crazy how he could hold all those things in two arms.

"I wanted to come drop these off and come check on my girl. How are you doing?" Harry said, smiling cheekily.

"Oh my gosh, Harry! Get in here, you perfect child!" The two of you walked over to the couch. Harry put the ice cream in the freezer and set the rest of the stuff down.

He sat down next to you. You instantly grabbed his face with your hands and smashed your lips into his. Harry being a little shocked, flinched, then started to kiss you back.

You pulled away to say, "I love you so much Harry. I didn't ask for this, yet you did it anyway. I love you with every inch of my being."

"I love you too, y/n. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be in pain... If you know what I'm mean." He winked at you.

You laughed, then cringed at the pain. "Ow.." you cried.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Harry asked with a worried face.

"Yeah, it's just the cramps." You laid down with your head in Harrys lap.

"Just relax.... shhhh.." Harry whispered as he stroked your face. With his finger, he drew all around your eyes, nose and mouth.

"Go to sleep, y/n. I'll be here if you need anything. I'll stay here all day if you want me to. Just go to sleep." He began to quietly sing to you.

You couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend than Harry. He was all you needed. You fell asleep to his angelic voice.