Part 11

PART 11:

***AFTER SCHOOL IS OUT***

You and Harry spent a lot of time together. Megan was with you a lot too. She was going to be gone for most of the summer due to her family reunion and such. At least you had Harry. You demanded that you were always with him because you knew he'd get through the audition and you wouldn't see him very often afterwards. Regardless of where you were, Harry was singing his song, trying to perfect each note.

"Babe, you sound flawless!" You applauded as he finished. The two of you were taking a walk on the beach.

"Thanks, but I don't know. I want this so badly and it has to be perfect." Harry replied.

"You're too tense Harry. You need to relax. Why don't we take a break and enjoy the sun? It's a beautiful day." you said, readjusting your sunglasses.

"Okay... fine." He sighed.

You found a spot on the beach, completely isolated from anyone else. Harry took off his shirt and his six pack showed itself to you. You giggled.

You took off your denim shorts and tank top, revealing a bright pink strapless bikini. You noticed Harry staring. "You like?" You asked, gesturing to your swimsuit.

"Very much." Harry smirked as he checked you out.

You laughed and lie down in the sand as the sun beat down on your skin. You closed your eyes. The warmth of the sun was awesome.

All of a sudden, you felt Harry pick you up in the air by your waist and started walking towards the ocean. "HARRY!! PUT ME DOWN!!" You laughed hysterically.

"Okay!!" He lowered you into the water, but then pulled you back up. "How's that for putting you down?" Harry laughed.

"Ohmigosh IT'S FREEZING!!" you yelled. Harry led you back to your guy's set up. You got your towel and began to dry yourself off. When you were dry - cold - but dry, you set your towel back down.

Before you sat down again, Harry wrapped his arms around you, making you warm again. You placed your arms on his toned chest. You looked him straight in the eyes. You both leaned in and your lips connected. The kiss was gentle and romantic, but quickly got hot and passionate. Harry laid you down in the sand without breaking the kiss. He started to move down your neck.

"Harry." You said. Harry looked up at you.

"Yeah?"

"Not here. In public." You playfully scolded him.

"Are you saying you don't want the world to know how much i love you, y/n?" Harry pouted.

"No, I'm saying that not a lot of people like to see couples make out on the beach." You reasoned.

"Fine." Harry stuck out his bottom lip like a little kid would.

You laughed and laid back down on your towel. Harry grabbed your guy's phones and sat down next to you. He started to take pictures of you two. At first they were cute, but then they got ridiculously hilarious. You loved being with Harry. But then it hit you.

Tomorrow was Harry's audition.