Part 2

Part 2:

You got to school just a minute before the first bell rang. You walked to your locker trying to spot your best friend, Megan.

You opened your locker and grabbed all your things for first period and walked to class - science - hoping to find Megan there. You had 1st together luckily. Ugh, you hated that class besides the fact that Megan was there.

You sat at your seat, and the tardy bell rang. You looked around at your classmates trying to look for Megan but you spotted a different person. He was a new kid. He had curly brown hair, and was actually really cute. His emerald green eyes glistened as he surveyed the classroom. He looked back at you and you almost died right there. You realized you were staring and snapped back into reality.

"Good morning class, today we'll be getting new lab partners as the result of a new student. Harry, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" Your teacher, Mr. Barnes, asked the new kid.

"Erm, sure. Do I need to stand up?" Harry asked innocently.

"You can sit down if its more comfortable."

"Okay, erm, I'm Harry." His deep, raspy, British voice was like the sound of angels singing. You hoped he would just talk all day. "I love to sing, i'm from Cheshire, and I'm single." He winked at you. You froze.

"Thank you harry." Mr. Barnes said, just as shocked as you were. "Time to get new lab partners."

You crossed your fingers, hoping to get Harry. After all, he did wink at you.