Chapter one!

*IZUKUS POV*
"We're under attack by villains!" Mr Aizawa said bursting into the home room. "Stay where you are!" Then he left the room. "We can't stay here and do nothing!" Said Uraraka with determination. "For once I agree with pink cheeks!" Bakugou yelled. "Aizawa Sensei said to stay in the classroom and as class rep I will do that!" Iida yelled waving his arms around. "I think we should go help the hero's" I said standing up.
Some of us ran onto the field. The hero's were waiting for the villains to attack first, my eyes met with shigaraki's and it felt like time had stopped. About 4 seconds later I snapped out of it, I think shigaraki had the same thing happen because he looked super confused.

Toga ran over to Uraraka then jumped to stab her, I jumped in the way so toga stabbed me instead. I took the knife what had my blood on and tried to come back to my feet. Toga tried to snatch the knife back but I stabbed her with it. "EVERYONE BACK INSIDE" Aizawa yelled. None of us did what he said. I soon realised that loads of blood was coming out of my chest where Toga stabbed me with her knife. I ran to recovery girl and she put a few bandages on me then I ran back out to the feild, the villains were gone but some of the hero's were injured.

I carried Todoroki on my back using one arm to hold him up and with my free arm I carried Uraraka on my front and rushed them to recovery girl. All might helped me with a few more students.

*LATER IN THE DORMS*
I heard a knock on my door, "come in" I said in a light voice. Uraraka has came in looking quite exited, "Hey Deku-kun" she exclaimed. "Hello Uraraka!" I spoke back. "What's that on your face?" She said pointing to my cheek. "Hm? Is it food?" I said back smiling. "No.... it looks like... a soulmate mark?" She said with a shocked look. "A soulmate... what?" "A soulmate mark, yours is shaped like a diamond, that means you have found your soulmate.." she said almost upset. "Oh that's exiting!" I said trying not to cry because I never knew that I would have a soulmate. "Me and the girls were planning to have a girls night, we were wondering if you wanted to come, Deku?" She said lightening the mood for her. "Yeah that sounds fun! Who's dorm and what time?" "Yao Momos dorm at 6:00?" "Yeah I'll be there! Thanks Uraraka!"

*SHIGARAKIS POV*
"Quick! Through the portal!" Dabi said getting everyone's attention. We all went through the portal. About an hour went past. "Shiggy!" Toga said getting my attention. "What Toga?" I said looking over at her next to me on the sofa. What's that thing on your cheek?" She said poking my face. "Get off toga!" I said removing her hand from my face "what thing anyways?". "It's a diamond shape under your eye.." she said to me. "It's a soulmate mark I think.." Dabi said. "A-A soulmate mark? I have a soulmate?" I said looking up at Dabi. "You sure do! Any ideas on who it could be?" I thought for a few seconds but I couldn't think of anything. "No..." I said. "Maybe we should cover this.." I thought. I put a plaster on it.

*IZUKUS POV*
I went over to Momos dorm and knocked on the door. It opened and Mina Ashido pulled me in with my hand. On the floor sat Momo, Uraraka, Asui, Jirou, and Toru. After me and Mina sat down we got into a conversation about soulmates some how. "I can't wait to I get a soulmate!" Mina said. "Deku! Don't you have a soulmate? Uraraka said making all the girls stair at me. "Why are you hiding the mark with a plaster?" She said. I had the same idea as shigaraki to cover it. "You have a soulmate?" Momo said to me. "Who is it?!". "I-I don't exactly know..." I said kind of upset. Asui noticed and gave me a hug saying "you will find them soon! Don't worry Midoriya!" "Thanks Asui, I mean Tsu! Sorry.." I said. "How about we play a game?" Hagakure suggested. We all got into a game of truth and/or dare. "Momo! Truth and/or dare?" I asked her. "Dare!" I sat closer to her and whispered it in her ear. Her face went red. She sat In front of Jirou and kissed her. Jirous eyes widened and then she kissed back. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SHIP!!" The girls yelled as they broke the kiss. "Midoriya! Truth or dare?" Momo asked me. "Hmmmm.. dare?", she dragged me into the closet and I knew that I had made a bad decision. A few minuets later she shouted from back in the room "come out midoriya!" "No!! It's embarrassing!" I yelled. "Please Deku!" Mina shouted. "Ugh. Fine!!" I walked out in a green short dress with short sleeves and long stockings. "Wow! That looks so good Midoriya!" Hagakure said!

*The next day*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 7:30am. I got dressed into my uniform and brushed my hair and went to get breakfast. "Nice seeing you here, Midoriya." Todoroki said sitting next to me. "Hey todoroki-kun!" I said eating toast I had made. "We should head to class soon." "Yeah! Let me finish this then I'll come with you Todoroki!". I finished up then me and Todoroki left the kitchen.