Chapter two!

The school day had ended and I was walking down an alley way. "Hm is this the right way..?" I thought to myself. I saw movement behind a trash can so I went to check it out. I saw Shigaraki. "Shigaraki? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" I said to him kneeling down. "If your going to send me to jail, do it now. I'm not wasting my time on you" he said to me. I sat in front of him for a few seconds and then I saw that he had the same soulmate mark as me. His plaster was gone. "Shigaraki.. your cheek.." I said. "Yeah, I have a soulmate. So what?" He said to me almost annoyed. I told him to look at me for a second, i pulled the plaster off my face and shigaraki's eyes widened. "Y-your my soulmate? A-a hero? But I'm a villain!" He said panicking. I placed my hand on his lap slowly "shhhhh~.... it's okay Shigaraki, we can make this work if you want it to..." I said calmly. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "...Midoriya.. I want this to work, I really do but the LOV and the hero's won't accept us.." I sighed and hugged him. "We can keep it a secret if you would like." He hesitated and then hugged back. "I would like that.."

"DEKU!!" Kacchan shouted looking for me. "I've got to go go.." I whispered and I slowly walked away.
"Hey Kacchan!" I said walking over to him, luckily he didn't see where I came from. "Nerd! We're going back to the dorms and Iida said you have to come too, even though I wouldnt mind leaving you behind." "O-okay Kacchan!" Me and Kacchan walked back to the dorms and I was more happy even though I didn't realise it. "Hey Bakubro! Midbro!" Kirishima yelled as we walked in his direction. "Hey shtty hair." Kacchan said with an angry tone. "Hey Midbro! What happened? You look really happy!" Said Kaminari. "Well um-" I was about to tell them but I instantly remembered that I had to keep it a secret. "I don't really know, just feeling happy today I guess!" I said. "OI NERD! NOBODY CARES!" I looked down "why is Kacchan so mean..." I thought to myself. "Bakubro that was mean! Apologise to midoriya." Kirishima exclaimed. I walked away as he yelled "IM NOT APOLOGISING!"

I went into my dorm and I sat on my bed and I started to think, "me and shigaraki didn't even discuss where to meet again! What if he doesn't want to see me again...?" I panicked but reminded myself that he said he wants this to work out. There was a knock on my door, I went over to open it and there stood Mr Aizawa. "Hey Aizawa sensei! What do you need?" I looked up at him, "Principal nezu needs you. Could you please make your way to his office?" He said in a grumpy tone as usual. "Yes Sir!" I said a bit worried "am I in trouble? Did someone see me and shigaraki?" Millions of thoughts rushed through my head. Mr Aizawa noticed the worry in my voice. "What are you worrying for? Did something happen? Your not in trouble if that's what your thinking, I can't even think what you would be in trouble for, your one of the most responsible in 1A." He said to me. "N-Nothing happened sir! I was just worrying incase I did something that I couldn't r-recall!" I lied trying not to sound suspicious. "Head to the office." Aizawa said before walking away.

I left my dorm, locking my door behind me and walking to the office in the school building. I knocked on the door. "Ah come in Midoriya!" Nezu said. As I came in, a bear-like creature was sat behind his desk. "Hello, Principal Nezu!" I sat down barley shaking. "W-what did you need me for?". "Midoriya, it has been reported that a student has been bullying you. Is this true?" I calmed down knowing this wasn't about shigaraki. "Y-yes.." I said because Kacchan had been bullying since Middle School and I didn't want to deny it even though he wouldn't believe the lies. "Who is this student?" He calmly asked. "K-kacchan... kacchan has been bullying me..." I never thought I would admit it. "Ah, Katsuki Bakugou, we do not tolerate bullying in this school. His parents will be informed and he will be put in detention by the school" nezu said. I was glad this wasn't about Shigaraki and I.

*SHIGARAKIS POV*
"I've got to go.." Izuku whispered as he went over to the spikey haired boy named Bakugou Katsuki. I walked away and back to the LOV base. I went to my room and I was exited too see midoriya again, "I don't know where we should meet. I don't have his phone number but maybe I should go to the school in disguise, and ask them to pass a note to midoriya or ask to see midoriya in person.."