Chapter five!

I took him up to my dorm, he was on disguise so nobody was bothered by him. When we got in my dorm room he got out of his disguise. We talked for a little bit just catching up a bit. "Then toga broke the wall AGAIN!" Shigaraki said. "Wow that sounds bad, not as bad as it is here though.." "what do you mean Izu?" "I mean whenever there's a loud noise or even the quietest little thing falls or kacchan gets angry over something that he did he comes in here and starts yelling." "nu.. I feel so bad for you.. I'm sorry babe.." then he hugged me. I've never felt so safe with someone, that I could tell my secrets to, that I trust that much.. I heard a knock on my door so then I pointed under my bed for shigaraki to hide under there then I said "come in!". It was Uraraka, "Hey deku-Kun! Wanna hang out with me Momo, Tsu and Mina today?" She asked politely. "U-Um no thanks Uraraka-san!" I replied. "Oh okay! What are you doing?" She asked while sitting on my bed. "N-nothing. Why?" "Why can't you hang out then?" "Because I have plans.." "what plans?" "I'm hanging out with t-todoroki kun.." "oh okay! Bye!" Then she walked out:

"You can come out now." Shigaraki climbed from under my bed. "What are you going to do when she asks todoroki and says you have no plans?" "I'll text todoroki and tell him to say I'm with him." As I picked up my phone Uraraka came in, she must have already spoken to todoroki. "Todoroki sai-" her eyes widened in shock. I thought I was about to cry incase everyone thought I was a villain. "D-Deku.. why is Shigaraki here? WHAT IS A VILLAIN DOING HERE?!" She yelled. Todoroki heard and came in and was frozen in shock. "U-Uraraka-san... I-it's not what I-it looks l-l-like..." I said with full fear. "YOUR THE TRAITOR!!" She yelled, luckily nobody else was in the dorm at the time. "No he isn't! He's innocent!" Shigaraki said, defending me. "Midoriya, step away from shigaraki, he's going to hurt you.." todoroki demanded. I stood up and hugged shigaraki from the back.
"GET OVER HERE!" He yelled again.
"Stop! Your scaring him!!" Shigaraki said angrily. "Why do you care about him??" Uraraka said with confusion but also a bit of anger. "Am I not allowed to care about my boyfriend?" He yelled at her. "Boyfriend?" Todoroki asked to confirm. "Yes. My boyfriend and soulmate." He said, Glaring at them. "ARE YOU THE TRAITOR? ARE YOU A VILLAIN?" Uraraka yelled. "N-no! I'm not! I wanna be a h-hero!" I stuttered. Uraraka and Todoroki left and shigaraki and I hugged and I cried into his shoulder. "N-nobody's going to believe me a-and I'm g-going to be e-expelled!!" I sobbed. "Everything's going to be fine Izu, your going to have to explain." He said comforting me. A few minutes later Uraraka came back with Aizawa, Nezu, and Shinsou. "Midoriya, do you mind if shinsou asks you a few questions?" Aizawa asked. "N-no I don't m-mind.." I said wiping my tears. I let go of Shigaraki and sat next to him facing everyone. "Hey midoriya." Shinsou said. "Hey shinsou-" I said. I was now being brainwashed by Shinsou, he was about to ask me questions and since I'm being brain washed, I'll answer them truthfully. "First question, why are you hanging out with Shigaraki?" Asked Shinsou. "Because I love him. He is my boyfriend and soulmate." I said. Nezu, Aizawa and shinsou were shocked. "Next question midoriya, are you a villain?" "No. I want to be a hero. Just because I love a villain doesn't mean that I am a villain myself." I said. Nezu sighed in relief. "Last question midoriya, is there anything you would like to say about this?" "Yes, you should trust me instead of brainwashing me to get answers. And, Uraraka, some friend you are, having to get people because you think I'm a villain. We have been friends for years and now you don't trust me?". The brainwashing was now cancelled. "I'm sorry Deku!" She said as she gave me a hug. I scotched away, not wanting to do with her. Her, Nezu and Shinsou left. "Shigaraki if your going to hurt anyone, I advise you leave now, the heros will send you to prison" said mr aizawa then he left.

"I won't hurt anyone" Shigaraki said as Aizawa left the room. "Yet...". "Yet?" I asked. "Yes, I'm a villain I'm not going to just stop attacking places. I'm not going to give a lll of this up." He said. "o-oh okay" I smiled. "Should we tell more people about us before people people change the fact that we're dating to, I'm the traitor?" I asked. "Alright" he said standing up and offering me his hand, I took it and stood up. "Who should we tell first?" I said hugging him. "I don't know people around here. You decide." He said. "O-oh yeah I forgot, let's walk around and tell my class mates." "Let's tell them tomorrow so then quite a few people will be in the same building?" He asked. "Yeah okay! Wanna stay in my dorm for the night?" I offered and he agreed. I let him sleep in some of my clothes that were too big for me. We watched a movie and then I must have fell asleep on Tomura.

*THE NEXT DAY*
My alarm woke me up at 8:30 but I quickly turned it off not wanting to wake up Tomura. I went for a shower and I got into my uniform. I came back to my dorm with some food from the kitchen for me and Tomura. When I came in, he was sat on my bed looking at my notes and hero analysis's and his face was written with amazement.
When he saw he he smiled at me and I placed the food beside him and we started eating. "Are you gonna go back to the base because I have school." I asked. "Yeah, I was planing to, I'll come back at 3:00 though because we have to tell people about us." He reminded me. "Oh yeah, okay."

When we finished eating, he went back to the base and I had to go to class. I walked in and Uraraka and Todoroki were acting strange, probably about me and Tomura, I just prayed that they didn't tell anyone. Mr Aizawa was acting a bit strange but it was basically nothing. The day went really slow, I was panicking incase people thought I was a villain and had rumours about it. I went back to my dorm and saw Tomura lay on my bed staring at the ceiling and sat up when he heard me enter the room. "Hey babe, you done with school?" He asked me coming to give me a hug. "Yeah I am." I said hugging him back. "Let's go to your common room, people would probably be there." He said to me.

We walked over to the common room and most of 1A was there, Tomura had his hood up so he could pull it down at the right time. "Hey Midoriya! Who's this with you?" Asui said coming over with Mina, and Kaminari. "Oh hey Tsu! This is my boyfriend-" I said and they smiled but when I said "Shigaraki" there expressions were so shocked and confused. "Y-you mean T-Tomura s-shigaraki?" Mina said quite worried. Tomura pulled his hood down "the one and only" he said putting his arm around my waste. Kaminari screamed and Mina and Asui ran towards the others and everyone looked over to see what the commotion was about. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Kacchan said, actually worried for once. I didn't. The entire common room started panicking. "Hey, calm down, I'm not here to hurt anyone." He mentioned. "GET OVER HERE!" Kaminari pleaded. "I think we should go.." I said to Tomura. "Okay babe." He said as we walked out.