Chapter four!

My eyes widened, I didn't understand what was happening for a second and then I started kissing back and closed my eyes. He slowly put his hand on my cheek remembering not to put all 5 fingers on. I rapped my arms around his neck and we were kissing for a few moments and then the kiss broke and then we started at eachother for a few seconds. I felt so red. We hugged eachother tightly. "Izuku Midoriya?" He said as hugging me. "Y-yeah?" I responded. "U-um... will you be my boyfriend?" He asked sweetly. Tears rolled down my cheek and I dug my face into his neck and said "Yes!! Yes I will!!" And then we went back to the dorm. He went back to the base.

I went into my dorm and sat on my bed staring at the ground for a few seconds. "What the hell just happened" I whispered to myself. Uraraka noticed that I had came back and knocked on my door. "Come in" I said trying to hide my red face from the flashback of the kiss. "Hey Deku!" Uraraka said as her and Momo walked in. "Why are you covering your face, Midoriya?" She asked. "I-it's nothing! Really!" I said. Mono removed my hands and saw that my face was completely red. "Ahah, looks like you enjoyed yourself!" She said and sat next to me on my bed as Uraraka sat on the ground cross-legged inftont of the bed. Uraraka demanded for the details. "W-well we went out to e-eat.. and then h-he k-k-kissed me at the p-park.." I said without mentioning who I was with. "EEEEEEEE!!!" They squealed and Mina came into the room because she knew that something exiting was happening. It's a girls thing I think. "GIRLS! WHAT HAPPENED!!" Mina yelled. "Deku kissed someone!" Momo said. "Who is she??" Mina asked with a grin across her face. "I-It's a guy and h-he doesn't want a-anyone to know about him y-yet.." I explained. "But that's not all of what happened!" I told them "after he kissed me.. he asked me to be his b-boyfriend.." I said not bothering to hide my excitement. "And what did you say?" Uraraka asked. "Y-yes!". "EEEEEEEE!!" The girls squealed.

"HEY BE QUIET! STOP SQUALING!" Kacchan said barging in. I started to apologise then momo stood up. "HEY BAKUGOU! SHUT UP."
Kacchan scowled at her then went back to his room.

*SHIGARAKIS POV*
I walked Izuku back to the dorms and then went back to the base. "you look happy shiggy!" Toga said. "I am. I don't care." I said. "Oh I see your soulmate mark is gone, did you fall in love with eachother?" She asked. "Well yeah, that's how it works.. how else would it be gone?" I said. "Who is she?" Toga asked desperate for answers. "It's a he and that's none of your business" I said and walked to my room. I sat on my bed and smiled thinking about Izuku. "I love you" I whispered to myself. I wanted to go back to see him but I knew it would be too soon and I would get caught. I wasn't going to risk Bakugou bumping into me and making the wig to my disguise fall off.

*THE NEXT DAY*
*IZUKUS POV*
"Mmm.." I stretch as I wake up. I check my phone and it's 9:18am. I roll out of bed and get dressed and do my hair and go down to the kitchen and when I walk in the door Momo, Mina, and Ochaco all start squeeling again and I giggled a bit. Kirishima looked confused but I don't blame him. The girls all started talking to eachother then Kirshima walked over to me as I was pouring cereal. "What was that about bro?" He asked in a confused tone. "I.... um... I got a boyfriend n-now they fangirling over m-me, aheh.." "oh man! That's so cool! Who are you dating?" He asked "I'm sorry.. that's private.." I said to him "that's alright bro! I'm proud of you!" Then I continued pouring my cereal.
~Morning Midoriya~ he texted me.
I went up to the dorm with my phone so nobody could see I was texting the leader of the league of villains.
~hey tomura! Good morning!~
~how are you today? :)~ he asked.
~I'm good! Wanna meet somewhere today? I know it's been since yesterday but I'm already missing you 🥺~ I messaged.
~Im missing you too! What do you want to do~
~not sure, wanna come round my dorm?~
~what if I can't get in? What if I get caught?~
~well if you get caught people will know about us. And that's not what you want so maybe we could hang out so where else?~ I offered.
~Hm.. I'm fine with people knowing if you are. But we might not get caught.~
~if we do get caught, is that fine then?~
~yeah, I'll be over, see you in 10 x~
*thinks: I won't go around telling people but if they find out, oh well.* I finish up breakfast then go down to the door of the dorms building.