DIO? Yes I know him

"Thanks for the food!"
I was eating and enjoying lunch while at the café with my family. I wasn't paying attention to conversation really until Grandpa smashed a camera!
"DIO! This is the man who stole my grandfathers body!" JoJo and Mama were looking at the picture shocked.
"I wanna see" Mama then passed me the picture. It was my relative.
"I know him"
"WHAT?!?!" Grandpa screamed.
"Yeah I met him last night in a dream I had, it was spooky but he was nice and said he was a relative of ours"
Grandpa sighed "A dream huh? Avdol is this possibly a stand ability or just a coincidence?" Avdol ponder for a few seconds "Hard to say, we do know (y/n) has a stand but not her ability on the other hand DIO's stand ability is unknown as well but I doubt that this is coincidence" Avdol then looks over at me "Did you see anything that could tell us where he was" I shook my head "No we were indoors and all the windows were boarded up so I couldn't see outside"
"I see" he looked pretty upset about it.
"I'm sorry Uncle Avdy"
"It's alright little one, you've helped us a lot by telling us your dream, you'll just have to keep an eye out if you see him again" I smiled and nodded " I'll do my best to help! But ... why are we looking for DIO?"
Jojo sighed knowing I didn't pay attention, not that he was expecting me to fully understand the situation in the first place, he ruffled my hair "Don't worry about it, it's adult stuff"
"Ok then.." I went back to eating but I was grumpy. I'm not an adult yet so I can't be apart of it! That's unfair! I'll show them!
...
Later that night we were all back at home. Grandpa and Avdol are going to be staying over with us too yay! I had finished getting ready for bed all by myself too! I'll show them that I can adult heh heh! I ran into the living room and jumped into Mama's arms "Goodnight Hugs!"
Mama laughed "haha goodnight my little pixie" she hugged me and I ran around giving hugs to JoJo, Avdy and Grandpa. After that I ran to a photo of me mama papa and Jojo hugging it "Goodnight papa!" And went to bed. I wonder if I'll see DIO again and I fell asleep. Unknown to me both Mama and JoJo had saddened seeing me hug the photo. Both were just upset that, for the longest time these were the only "hugs I had given Dad" since I was a baby. Being as successful as he was I never got to see him as much as JoJo had before that. That's fine though... yeah that's fine.

..llo..
Hel..o
Lit..le mi.. are you ok?
I opened my eyes and above me was a huge man with fluffy blue hair.
"Thank goodness you're finally awake you had me worried" I sat up and saw that we were in small field in front of a large mansion.
"Huh? Where am I?" I looked around "Where's DIO?" The man seemed shocked and kneeled next to me.
"You know Dio, little miss what's your name, I'm Johnathan Joestar" even though I could tell he was worried and a little scared he held a gentle smile and I felt so at ease with him even in the scary situation I found myself in. "My names (y/n) Kujo and my family is looking for him. I don't know why but I met him in a dream and was hoping to see him again" Jonathan just seemed even more confused "Well that's certainly bizarre, how about for now we try to find your family, ok?" He held out his hand for me and as I was about to take it, I began to fade again to his shock.
"Oh I'm sorry I don't mean to leave" and with that I faded away.
....
Johnathan was walking down the hall to his room still trying to process what had happened. When Dio had turned the corner almost bumping into him " oh sorry pardon me Dio"
"It's alright Jojo no harm done and he continued on his way before a question froze him in his tracks.
"Dio do you know a little girl with (h/c) hair named (y/n)" without missing a beat he turned around to him smirking. "Of course not. What do you think I'm hiding a bastard child from you or something?"
"Of course not I just-"
"I'm only joking, but no I don't. Now if you'll excuse me I still have to study for the exam next week you should too" and with that Dio left and once out of sight grew frustrated.
Dio thought to himself; Again she appears but this time to that Johnathan, what is she? A spirit, a monster perhaps a curse or.... a angle. After all she had been nothing but kind and naive. Yet how has she remained so young she should be a woman by now. One day I'll find the answer and when I do I'll ... what will I do?"
...
I'm really happy with this chapter! Also I couldn't resist having our sweet Reader- Chan meeting her great great grandfather :3. But the real question is DIO and Reader-Chan have met before! .0. So stay tuned and stay awesome nerds!~<3