Jail Bird

I was sitting at the front desk of the police station with an ice-pack. My head really hurt from that jerk! The nice officer lady called momma and told me she was on her way to pick me and Jojo up. I was so happy that I'd soon get home and be able to sleep and forget that meanie. Though I still can't help but think about Jojo's angel. Was he here to watch over him, if so-where the huffle was mine!? I could have used some help too! What a meany mine must be!
"(N/n)!" A voice shouted happily at me and I was picked up and spun into a hug.
"Are you okay, does anything hurt, oh I knew I should have walked with you" it was momma. She almost looked like she was going cry.
"I'm okay momma, my head just hurts a little from that meanie but big brother saved me"
"Oh thank goodness you weren't alone" she put me down before starting to mess with my hair and fix my uniform saying, "you look so messy now poor thing". Pouting I tried to move away, "stop momma I look fine".
She continued to mess with my appearance though until two officers came up to us. One was a taller, skinny man and the other was a short, chubby man.
"Hello ma'am you just be Kujo's mother correct" the cubby man asked.
Mama picked me up and talked to the officers. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying though as I played with mamma's hair. They started walking to Jojo's cell until mamma broke into a sprint, calling for Jojo the whole way. I'm not gonna lie that scared the heck out of me and I clung to her for dear life. She didn't stop until we heard "SHUT UP BITCH YOUR ANNOYING!!"
"Ok~" mamma replied cheerfully and put me down on the ground as the officers reached us.
"Jojo, mamma is her take us home" I told him happily.
"Just go with mom and leave (n/n) you saw what happened" he said turning away from us. I grabbed on the bars of the cell looking sadly at Jojo. Why doesn't he trust his angel?
I wasn't really paying attention to what they all were saying to him I was busy watching Jojo's angel give him things like beer a book and radio. Everyone else seemed to be freaking out especially when his angel to the guards gun. He ended up covering my face with his hat so I didn't see what happened but I heard a gun shot. After that mama and I left but she made a call and later we went to the airport to pick up the one man mama thought could help.
Grandpa.