A Not So Nice Walk To School

Jotaro POV.
I woke up this morning and found (nick name) on top of me sound asleep. Yare yare how'd I end up with such a weird sister? How does she see me as a good big brother? I picked her up and got up before placing her back on the bed and tucking her in. It may seem cruel but I'm gonna leave before she wakes up and go to school. I honestly wouldn't if it weren't for the fact that she follows me to my school after I drop her off. I finish getting ready and walk out to the front door. As I'm putting on my shoes my mom comes around the corner.
"Oh? Jotaro where's (nickname)"
"Still in bed you can walk her to school yourself" I told her before walking out of the house. As I walked on I noticed that I wasn't being followed by those bitches from school. That's usually the sign that I'm late for school. I could care less right now though I'll finally get some peace in the morning.
"PUT ME DOWN!!"
Or not.
(Name) POV.-Ten minutes earlier~
Mmmm I'm so tiered I don't wanna go to school but I can't let those girls bug him either. I'll just snuggle up with Jojo and go back to sleep. That was my plan at least before I realized that he's gone. I quickly hop out of bed and put on my uniform. I didn't bother brushing my hair or making sure I put all my clothes on right I was too focused on all the things I was gonna say to that dummy. I gave my mom a quick kiss on the cheek and before she could say anything I was already out the door. I know his usually route if I run I should be able to catch up to him.
I was still running when I looked to my right and saw Jotaro walk past the alley way. I stopped and made a right turn. I was final ready to give him a piece of my mind but someone grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up of the ground.
"Oi, what's the rush little Kujo"
I looked back at the guy holding me and it was that guy Jojo insulted about a week ago when he was talking bad about ... something, I'm not sure what it means but he said something about a slu-
"Oi! Are you deaf or something ya brat!"
"What do you want I have to go you bug breath!" Haha I learned that one from Jojo.
"Oh don't worry I'll be real quick beating the shit out you" he said.
"Huh!? Why me?!"
"To show that punk just who he was fucking with of course like hell I'm gonna let him get away with insulting me so I'm gonna ruff you up to show him his mistake fucking with me!"
He's kidding r-right. I lost all hope for it being a bad joke when he pulled out a knife. At the sight of it I began to struggle but I couldn't get loose. I was panicking.
"PUT ME DOWN!!"
"Oi"
The man stopped and looked past me. I turned my head to look behind and sure enough it was Jojo!
"Jojo!" I hollered at him cheerfully. Jojo looked at me angry though.
"Don't celebrate just yet (name) your in deep shit after I deal with this asshole"
"Oh" I looked down at the pavement sad to hear his words.
"Well if it isn't Mr.Kujo himself I was just have a chat with yer darlin sister before poking one of her eyes out" the man said this to Jotaro in a cocky slightly angry tone and tightened his grip on me. Causing me to flinch only a little. If I let any sign of weakness show I'll let Jojo down. The man whistled and four more guys came out they were huge and had knives and nunchucks! Seriously?!?!??!!
"So are ya gonna let us tear ya a new one or are we gonna have fun with half pint here" he said pointing the knife at me. I looked at Jojo I could tell he was looking for a way to get me out of this but he seemed like he was gonna take the beating for me. No! I couldn't let that happen to him! And before I knew it I had on a split second thought I bit into the arm the man was using to point the knife at me. He screamed but I refused to let go even at the terrible taste of copper in my mouth. The man though had enough.
"You little bitch!" He then used his other arm he had on my shirt collar and punch me in the back of the head. I let go of him and shrivelled up in pain on the concrete.
"God damn it I'm fucking bleeding you dumb bitch!" He raised his knife in the air ready to stab me but in a split second Jotaro was in front of me ready to take the hit. I can't let that happen! I won't let that happen! When the knife about pierced him though an invisible force stopped it from reaching him the contact sounding like a rock connecting to glass.

Jotaro than swung his arm at the man but instead of his fist connecting it was someone else's that seemed to come out of his arm. The arm landed the punch right on the mans jaw. He flung back past his little gang and into a near by dumpster.
"W-what the hell?!" One on the right said. The man closest to Jotaro charged at him but the arm grabbed the knife breaking it and then punching that man away as well. Jotaro and I were so confused by the arm. That part wasn't even as shocking as it was until one them screamed "H-he's not even touching him!". Does that mean Jotaro has a ghost with or maybe a guardian angel?
Though the last three men seemed scared they still all tried to attack him at once only to be met with a borage of punches. It all was over in less than two minutes Jotaro had won or rather his angel. I got up and walked towards Jojo, "Jojo I-"
"Stay back" I stopped and looked up at him.
"What? Why?" He was looking away from me his head tilted to the ground.
"I might hurt you (nickname)" he sounded almost sadden at this but it was hidden under his cold voice. I was going to tell him it was fine I know he'd never hurt me but we were both stopped by a voice "Freeze!" I looked behind us to see a cop and then three more enter the ally. Jojo held his hands up and let them cuff him. One of the officers came up to me and crouched down to my height.
"Are you ok sweetheart" she asked. I looked past her at Jojo then back at her.
"What's gonna happen to Jojo?"
"We're just gonna ask him and you about what happened here ok?" She then got up and held out her hand for me, "Now let's go call your mama at the station"
"Ok" I had no idea that after this Jojo and I would go on one amazing, bizarre adventure.

...
Sorry long update I haven't given myself a schedule yet and school is a nightmare with work. Aaaaagggghhhhhhh! Im gonna try and update every Friday and if your reading my BKMNxReader story that ones gonna be late srry 0~0. Anyways thanks for reading more to come and make sure vote, comment and share any idea you got for the story! ByeBye~!
...