>>4<<

Ethan ^^

Allison's POV:

" this is so boring" Zach muttered sitting beside me. We were sitting in class and having chemistry. Back in time I remember to like this class and school in general, but now I just want to fuck and party.

"Tell me about it" I muttered. I was leaning on the table my hand holding my cheek.

"Miss. Adrin is there something you will like to share with us?" The teacher asked making everyone's attention turn to me.

"No...that was why I was whispering it" I said rolling my eyes. She stayed silent and talked after minutes.

"This is a very important subject that you're gonna need in your final exams...so it will be great if you paid attention!" She almost yelled. I hate her.

"I didn't ask" I muttered again.

"the principal now" she yelled walking to the door and opening it. I grabbed my things and so did Zach.

"You can suck your boring class" Zach said walking behind me out the door. I love this boy.

"Where now?" He asked while we were walking in the hallway. I looked at him and smiled before I know it we both ran to the different classes Lucas, Ethan and Aich are in.

"Miss. Adrin you ca-" mr. Barvin said as I entered the class Ethan was in.

"Shut up Barvin and let's go hotty" I said looking over at Ethan. He was sitting in the back and a girl was sitting beside him while her leg was on his. He throw her leg away and grabbed his bag and walked to me.

"On time" he said smirking before he leaned down and kissed me.

"Find a room!" Lucas yelled when he saw us. Ethan pulled away and so did I.

"Don't worry we will" Ethan said before he started to walk.

"Let's go car race." Zach said. His hand was on Aich leaning on her.

"Yassss" we all said heading out the door.

"You need to drop me off so I can pick my car" I said to Ethan as we entered his blue Periwinkle Bugatti.

"Your House?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"Yes" I usually don't use my car because Ethan is always where I am so no need for 2 cars.

Soon we were in front of my house. I walked behind the house to the garage and opened it. When the door opened it revealed my white Ferrari.

"She's hot like the owner" Ethan said smacking my butt

"She's hot like the owner" Ethan said smacking my butt. I turned around and gave him a dead stare.

I open the door to my car and entered. I started the engine with a loud vroom. I looked at Ethan and he was smirking too.