>>32<<

3 years later:
Allison's POV:

I woke up to the noise in the city as always. I sat on the bed before I grabbed my pill before I placed it in my mouth and took water after. I looked in front of me and the weather was rainy as always.

It was raining since the day I moved to London. Since the day I chose to let go. I know that my mind is keeping the thought of letting him go, but my heart...my heart didn't and never will let go.

Each morning I wake up and he's on my mind. Each night and each second. He never leaves my mind. Not even for a minute. He's stuck there. In my mind. But I place a smile on my face everyday so no one will notice, because I know they will believe me when I say I'm okay but am I?

With a sigh I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower before I walked out and headed to the closet. I placed on black skinny jeans with a black lace top and a black oversized coat.

I placed on light makeup before I grabbed my black height heels boots and walked out to see Ethan already doing breakfast making me smile

"Good Morning trouble" he said smiling making me give him a little smile.

"Good Morning Playboy" I said before I poured water.

"What are you doing after work?" He asked flipping the pancakes.

"Mmmm I don't know" I said before I grabbed my purse to see if everything is there. Ethan pulled a chair out for me making me smile before I sat down.

"Thank you" I said placing food in my plate. He grabbed the remote and turned the tv on while we were talking.

We both moved to London when my dad offered me that I should maybe try something new. He of course don't know that me and yeah you know who was in a relationship wich is good and Noah also promised me that he'll not say anything.

Ethan still study and I'm shocked I mean he study business and he never really did anything in high school which is crazy. And I...

Well I finished 6 years of college in only 3, since I didn't have anything to do and he was always on my mind so I tried as much as possible to think of something else and drown myself with school and when I finished I started to practice in different company's and I can't say I have full experience but I can lead a case wich is good.

"Yeah that's right" he said before his phone buzzed making him take it. As I was about to walk take another bite of my food the name caught my ear.

"The richest CEO and not only that the Italian mafia Don 'Vincenzo Salvatore' himself have announce that he finally have a 3 years old daughter-" the woman on the tv spoke making my fork slid down from my hand before it hit the floor.