>>33<<

Allison's POV;

I stood up on the couch with a big headache. I looked around me and everything looked like a mess. With a sigh, I stood up and walked to fresh up. I took my suitcase to a guest room before I started to take off my clothes till I only had my scars from the accident.

The biggest one is on my back. It's where I have the metal that is the reason I can't dance anymore. Funny how the world is. One second you driving and the next you are in surgery placing metal in your back.

With a sigh, I walked under the water. I turned the warm water on before I started to wash.

After, I walked out and went to grab something to wear. I grabbed a tight black dress that had a v line and reach my ankles before I straight my short hair that reaches my shoulder. I placed light makeup before I walked out.

Noah told me he will meet me in the church while I'll be heading there now

Noah told me he will meet me in the church while I'll be heading there now. I don't think he'll come. He shouldn't if he knows I'm there. I don't want to see him.

There were still 2 hours and I decided to visit Sofia. I hope they still own the flower shop. I opened the door to the shop before I saw her mom.

"How ca- Allison!" She yelled before she ran towards me making me smile.

"God! I thought I'll never see you again and let me tell you you've changed a lot" she said making me chuckle before Sofia ran out.

"ALLISON!" She yelled making me smile before she ran to me making me bent down and hug her.

"I've missed you..." she said looking into my eyes while I took a loose hair behind her ear. Her hair was long and she was older. She probably goes to school now.

"I've missed you too Sofi," I said making her chuckle.

"Where is Vincenzo he said that he'll be here when you come," she said making me look at her blank.

"Sof your friends are waiting why don't you tell them that you will not play today?" Asked her mom making Sofia run out again.

"He have been visiting us since you left....I'm sor-" before she could finish I stood up and cut her.