[1] A Shitty Start To Winter Break

As soon as Pico arrives into his messily unorganized room, he slams the door as a loud bang echo's from the hallways emptiness. 

Pico throws his backpack onto the floor with no hesitation as emotions filled his heart as if he was drowning dramatically. Flopping face first onto his bed as he doesn't dare to move an inch, feeling tears rush down onto his sheets as they began to stain into them. 

What was he so upset about anyways? It's Winter break. A whole three weeks off of High School. Why was he so emotionally reckless for? 

Well, it was the fact his crush was chatting with that same girl as always. That perfect goodie two shoes that everybody adored at the school him and his crush attended, Keith. 

What so was amazing about her anyways? I mean, she had gorgeously long brown hair. Having a face of a model, being well known around the school due to her families success as her mother is a singer. As for her father, being an ex-rockstar.. 

''𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲..'' The red head negatively thought as he felt cornered by Cherry's success while he was a nobody around the school. He didn't care for fame of course, it's just he had nothing to show off to Keith that was amazing about him. 

He was just, basic? Boring mainly you could say. Nothing cool that stood out in his schools liking. 

He always was picked on for being the elephant in the room for his orange hair, sometimes even getting the most stupidest comments on it since elementary. It too being quite obvious he was adopted by his two fathers due to the two having naturally short black hair as for him being ginger.

Sometimes even getting confused glances in public when the three were out together as 'family fun' Captain called it. 

He finally had the courage to ask Keith if he wanted to come hang out with him at the ice skating event that was starting in a couple of days. It being on his mind constantly during class. But, of course when he noticed Cherry and him during lunch hours chattering with each other as they sat closely next to each other at the benches, he instantly just gave up as he didn't have the guts anymore to ask if he wanted to.

Pico just couldn't handle it anymore as it really stabbed him in the heart with an nonexistent knife as he constantly had to see Cherry and his crush from all time hanging out with each other so, happily. 

He knew he couldn't do anything, he knew it'd be selfish to just take something away from Keith that made him happy. But he badly wish he could, even if it was horribly selfish of him. He just couldn't stand it. 

Seeing Cherry holding his hands as Keith laughed at her jokes seriously caused for him to set off flames inside of his head as the thought of it always caused for his fists to clench in pain due to how much pressure he'd put onto them both. 

Sometimes even his own fathers noticing this odd change of behavior from him recently as it was starting to show how much damage this took to his own mental health. 

He shouldn't be over reacting so much. I mean, Keith is obviously way happier with her. She had everything he probably wanted, so why should he bother trying to impress his own childhood friend?

That's another thing that lead to even another bigger issue, confessing his true love to Keith. Wouldn't it just screw up their friendship they've had for years on end? 

His mind ran with over thinking problems as he'd soon roll onto his back. Gazing up with an emotionless expression at the plain ceiling as tears streaked down the ends of his cheeks. Allowing for his own thoughts to kick him down without even caring at this point.