[3] A Sudden Change of Events

Days have passed since the small troubling incident between him and Cherry back out at the skating event, not even daring to check his messages between him and Keith. Knowing by now he probably was flooded by panicking messages from Keith. The guilt in his heart growing by the thought of ignoring the one he loved. Well, use to love..

His black fluffy boats sunk into the cold freezing snow as Pico mindlessly walked along the snowy path as the tall trees covered with snow towered over his presence. Seeing the last remains of leaf's that was still stuck on certain branches were covered in frost. Just proving how awfully cold todays weather was. But, didn't bother Pico at all a single bit.

He wandered around the same woods he use to skate in as a kid when it was winter at that time. Liking to take long walks around the forest as it calmed him down during events where he was having major anxiety. Or over all was having a bad day when ever. Sometimes even passing by the same frozen lake where he'd practice each on improving his ice skating tricks. 

Even if he did how ever forgot his ice skates, he still wished to pass by it as it has been a long time since he's been out here really. Usually having no motivation to take walks outside anymore. Only forcing himself today to try and get his mind off about the incident but, just couldn't. The walk causing for him to just think more obviously. 

''𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲, 𝗜 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀..'' Pico thought while telling himself on how he shouldn't get so worked up. He lost in the end, so why bother continuing to be upset about it.

Sure, knowing being defeated sucked. But he couldn't win over Keith while he had an amazing girlfriend in his life? It was obvious enough he had no space in his heart. Yet again he kept trying but only caused to just screw up his mental health entirely once again.

He didn't see why he'd always end up clinging onto things when he knew it'd just cause him great damage, but never listened to the obvious red flags. 

It just felt, difficult to let go of things you love even though they hurt you. Yet, you didn't care if they caused pain to you and still continued forward. 

Even though Keith never did anything violent towards him, he knew for sure he never was like that. It's just he didn't see his pain on having a massive crush on him was the main issue due to how secretive he was about it. Only ever telling Darnell and that was it really. 

The ginger kept his walking pace as he was close to the same old familiar area he once always went to as a kid to hide, or just to ice skate for fun. 

It did bring him back some good nostalgia when he tried to teach his two dads on how to ice skate. 

Still having that incident in his head when Captain cracked the lakes ice and Steve went tumbling into the cold water. He's okay though, thankfully. 

While he took a trip down to memory lane when his life wasn't such a complete mess, a beautiful humming tune caught his attention as he soon became side tracked. Stopping in his path as he'd listen in on the strange but calming hums. 

''𝗪𝗵𝗼'𝘀, 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴?'' Thought Pico as he began to follow after the soothing voice who hummed an odd tune he's never heard before. A bit curious on where the noises were coming from as he'd listen closely. His foot steps were quiet by the thick layers of snow he stepped upon, soon noticing the tunes coming from the area he hid himself in.