Ch 2: Love On The Rise

Momo was currently in the middle of a perfect dream as she was dreaming of her wedding day, and the man she was marrying was Izuku. He was wearing a white suit as he and Momo were slow dancing as the two gazed into each other's eyes as Izuku went in to kiss her when she woke up.

Momo: 'Oh come on, it was getting to the good part.'

Momo complained to herself as she smelled something delicious as she saw Izuku holding breakfast.

Izuku: "Morning Momo."

Momo: "Morning Izuku. Is that for me?"

Izuku: "Yep, consider this thanks for being there for me last night."

Momo: "Aw, you didn't have to do this Izuku."

Izuku placed the breakfast on Momo's lap as she started eating as Izuku just smiled at her.

Momo: "That was delicious. Thank you Izuku."

Izuku smiled as Momo got out of bed as Izuku asked her something that surprised her.

Izuku: "Momo, do you like me?"

Momo hesitated with her answer as Izuku pulled out a piece of paper which made Momo blush like crazy. On the paper, it had the sentence 'Mrs Momo Midoriya' repeated multiple times and had a little drawing of her, Izuku and Eri as a family.

Momo: "Where did you find that?"

Izuku: "I found it in the book you were reading yesterday. I saw you left in the common room and decided to bring back to you as I saw something fall out, and I saw that paper."

Momo: "I love you Izuku, I really do. I've loved you since you lifted my spirits after I lost in the sports festival, and it hurt my heart when I heard you liked Uraraka."

Izuku: "I love you too Momo."

Momo: "Really?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I would have asked you out instead of Uraraka but I felt that you were out of my league which is why I didn't confess to you earlier

Izuku: "Yeah, I would have asked you out instead of Uraraka but I felt that you were out of my league which is why I didn't confess to you earlier."

Izuku looked a tad upset as Momo hugged Izuku tightly as he hugged her back.

Momo: "Izuku, when someone is as kind, helpful, cute, smart, loyal and handsome like yourself, no girl is out of your league. And to prove it."

"