Ch 8: Shit Has Hit The Fan! End Of Kacchako, Proper Start Of Todochako

Izuku and Momo were in Izuku's dorm room as he, Kirishima and Mineta explained what just happened.

Momo: "So let me see if I got this right. Bakugo's two timing Uraraka with some chick from Shiketsu and your parents made dinner plans with Bakugo's parents, and all of them have no idea what he's really like. Am I right?"

Izuku: "Yep."

Momo: "So, do any of you have any bright ideas?"

Mineta: "Well, we're planning on Izuku exposing Bakuhoe's true colors to his folks while me, Kirishima, Iida, Tsu and Todoroki wait outside on standby in case things go to shit, which knowing Bakuhoe, it will."

Momo: "So, our best bet to go to Bakuhoe's place for dinner, wait for Zuzu to reveal who Bakuhoe really is to his parents and hope he doesn't hurt anyone?"

Kirishima: "More or less."

Izuku: "Actually he won't hurt anyone. His mother will be quick to beat his ass once she finds out about what he did. And speaking of Shoto, where is he?"

Momo: "I saw him leave the school earlier with Uraraka."

Kirishima: "Really? Why's that?"

Izuku: "Better then her being alone with Bakuhoe, that's for sure."

Izuku grabbed his phone and dialed Shoto's phone number.

Meanwhile at Shoto's home,

Ochaco: "Oh no."

Shoto: "What?"

Ochaco: "Bakuhoe wants me to come over for dinner to meet his parents."

Shoto was about to respond but heard his phone ring as he saw Izuku was calling and answered.

Shoto: "Hey man."

Izuku: "Dude, we have a problem, where are you?"

Shoto: "At home, why?"

Izuku: "Get your ass back to the dorms now, and bring Uraraka with you!"

Shoto: "Wait, what does Ochaco have to do with this?"

Izuku: "It involves Bakuhoe and. . . . . Wait, why did you refer to Uraraka by her first name?"

Shoto: 'Oh shit.' "Uhhhhhhh, I'll explain when we get there."

Shoto hung up his phone as both he and Ochaco got dressed as they went back to U.A and Bakugo was still gone as they went to Izuku's room as Izuku apologized up and down about how he treated Ochaco which she accepted since it was kind of her fault in the first place as they showed her Bakugo was cheating on her.

Ochaco: "He's cheating?"

Shoto: "Guess we don't have to feel guilty about this."

The two held hands as they knew that meant Shoto and Ochaco were together which they were happy for since it's way better then Bakugo as Izuku explained the plan to Shoto and Ochaco as they agreed on it.

The day arrived as they got ready to put the plan into motion as Izuku and Momo left for the Bakugo home while the Dekusquad waited for a bit before following suit. Izuku made sure to leave Eri with Mirio and Nejire for the night as he didn't want his Snowball to see what might go down.

As the Midoriya family made it to the Bakugo home, they were met with Bakugo's mom Mitsuki as she was surprised to see Hisashi back as she had a brief chat with Inko as she gave Izuku a hug as she saw Ochaco.

Mitsuki: "And you must be Uraraka. How my brat managed to be with someone like you is beyond me. He doesn't deserve you."

Bakugo: "Shut up old hag!"