:One:

Jungkook puffs out the smoke as he leans back on his Mustang GT4. The sunlight was reflecting on his shades as he keenly sets his eyes on the racetrack. His tattoos on full display as he pushes back his hair and tugging his glasses up.

The crowd was cheering loudly as the cars drifted past them, leaving the trails of exhaust. Jungkook throws the cancer stick down as the Ferrari crosses the finish line first, with Porche Boxter just milliseconds behind it.

Jimin gets out from his black Ferrari, grinning wide as slowly the swarm of girls and boys forms in front of him. After much winking and flirting, he makes his way towards the tattooed man, a shallow smirk forming on his face.

"You owe me two hundred bucks." He bites his plump lips to stop himself from breaking down into a smile.

Jungkook tched as cranes his neck onto the side, avoiding direct sunlight hitting on his face. "You need to wait till my race. If I lose, then four hundred bucks are yours."

Jimin's smile slowly dissolves as his eyebrows meet each other in disappointment. "That's unfair, you said-"

"We have been friends for years, yet you still trust me with my words." Jungkook pats Jimin's shoulders as he leaves for the boss's office to get the details of his next race.

Everyone loves cars, but Jungkook's love for cars was different. His life revolves around cars, racing, and money. The adrenaline he gets with speed was nirvana, and he will never trade it for even heavens. Jungkook, in his twenty-two years of living, never lost a single race, and he needs to keep it that way only.

"Good day JK." Namjoon with his usual cheery self, greeted Jungkook as he entered his office.

"Morning, so who will be I racing against now?" Jungkook plopped himself on the leather couch.

"I don't know, but your next race is in fifteen minutes." Namjoon scrolls down on his Ipad.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at older, "You don't know them?"

"Nopes." He popped his 'p', focusing his eyes back on Jungkook, "I just received the money for participation, so it doesn't matter to me who participated or not."

Jungkook nodded without giving too much thought to it as he gets up from his seat and waved Namjoon goodbye, "Be ready with my winning amount."

-------------------

Jungkook enters the racing track with the roaring engine of his Mustang, hyping the crowd up.

"Welcome to the winner of Fire Strides for four consecutive years! The one and only JK!"

Jungkook smirked as he looked through his black tinted glass, the crowd was going wild for him. He pressed his accelerator to make his engine growl. And the way people swooned over his small gesture was enough to fill his pride.

"And on the other side, welcome the fresher who will the racing for the very first time here."

And there enters Audi R8, the crowd did not cheer like before but, the hype was no less. The car came and stood beside his. Jungkook cannot look at the person sitting inside due to the black tinted window but, he can make out the small part of a hand gripping the steering wheel tightly. He smirks, it was too easy to win this race.

"3, 2 and 1"

As soon as the flag goes down both the cars speed up through the race track.

Jungkook shifts the gear as he presses the gas pedal more to increase the speed. His competitor was not far behind, but Jungkook was still leading. He completed the first and the second lap with ease while still leading the race. He smirked, "Is this all he got?" looking from the rear view, the Audi was just behind him.

The crowd was cheering loudly as they finally enter the last lap. Jungkook was now at a constant speed as he can see the finishing line. He presses on the accelerator for the last time, increasing the speed as he grew more close to the finishing line.

Jungkook was thinking of different scenarios to use his winning amount when suddenly the Audi surpasses him, crossing the finishing line first and stopping with a drift leaving behind the huge smoke.

Jungkook presses the break, which produces the screeching noise as the tires rub against the asphalt. His eyes were in front as he tightly grips his steering wheel, clenching his jaw hard.

The door of the Audi opened, and there gets out the person with a bomber jacket and tight skin-hugging leather jeans as they run the sweat off their long hair. Wait, long hair!?

"Did Jk  just lost from a girl?" A loud noise shouted from behind. 

You guys like it?  Sorry if it is boring huhu~