:Two:

"No way in the hell!" Jungkook was shocked might be an understatement, the boy was beyond shooked. And not only Jungkook, but the whole crowd of people was also in a state of shock. First, the girl single-handedly defeated the star, and second, she was a freakin girl! Never in the history of fire strides, they witnessed a girl racer.

That girl turned around to meet his round eyes, and damn what a sight to look at, Short wavy hair with ear-piercing shining in the bright sunlight and her honey kissed skin glowing. Jungkook will be lying if says that he was not attracted to her, but his ego is too big to let him accept that. She winked at him and turned around swaying her waist, tattoos on the neck were peeking from her white polo shirt. Damn Mami...

"My four hundred bucks!" Jimin suddenly came behind him and wiggled his eyebrows in a taunting manner.

Jungkook grits his teeth and passes him not before bumping his shoulder with a shorter man. 

"Give me my money man!" Jimin whined as he follows the furious double bunny.

They both stood sideways where the prize-giving ceremony was taking place, with all smiley Jimin and sulky Jungkook. The girl climbs the stage stairs with her boot heels clicking on the marble. The crowd was all hooting and clapping, happy with the new change, though some girls were bitter because their favorite Jk lost but who gives a damn about them?

"Congratulation Alex for the first win in fire strides!" Namjoon beamed as he handed her the trophy and check of a good amount. "Want to address the crowd?"

Alex exchanged trophy with the mike, while her other hand grips the check tightly. Her dragon eyes were on the front as she swirls her lip ring with her tongue.

"Keep vibing without giving any fucks." And the crowd was all hers.

Jungkook scoffs. People change their favorites like they change their clothes. It was her first win which may be due to luck. He can easily win from her.

"She knows what she is doing." Jimin has this star-struck look.

"Close your mouth dude."

Jimin immediately closed his mouth, looking at his face with a stinky expression, "Stop being like shit and go congratulate her."

Jungkook eyes went wide as soon as the words left Jimin's mouth, "I am nowhere going near her."

"You need to go and congratulate her otherwise you will come out as an ignorant brat. I am just advising you as a good friend, rest is your decision." Jimin shrugged his shoulder as he again busies himself ogling at pretty girls.

Jungkook knows that Jimin was right. He needs to congratulate his competitor for winning. He needs to secure deals, and a bad image will not be going to help it. But the real thing is that she is a girl....and Jeon Jungkook is shy in front of girls.

His interaction with girls except his mother was nearly null. Studying in an all-boys school and after that directly coming into this field where any lady co-worker is hard to find, you can conclude that our homeboy is not so much good with the ladies.

"Yo! She is coming towards this side!" Jimin started squealing like a typical teenage girls when their crush approaches them.

Jungkook gulped as soon as his eyes meet hers, "I am out of here!" He squeaked but Jimin was fast enough to hold him, stopping him from going anywhere.

"You know what, your outer appearance is so fake! Your big tattoos do not satisfy your inner puppy personality."

"Shut up! As if your bulky muscles satisfy your big chick energy!"

Jungkook smirks seeing Jimin's reaction, but it soon vanishes when a strong lavender musk smell hits his nose. Who the hell even uses this perfume?

"Greeting fellas!" Her voice was no near soft and feathery rather it sounds confident.

"Hello! My name is Jimin!" Jimin blushes as he sees the beautiful woman in front of him. Don't blame him, blame his hormones like it's not his fault if he blushes finding someone attractive.

"Well, I didn't ask for your name but I will leave it, so hello to you too." Alex returned his smile but not with the same enthusiasm. Jimin doesn't mind though, at least she smiled at him.

"And you hot guy! I heard you won consecutively here. Nice man!" She bumped her fist on his bicep and Jungkook could swear on his Mustang that punch was no near friendly.

"he-hello!" He speaks without meeting eyes with hers and rubbing his muscles. 

Alex smirked, immediately noticing the shy demeanor of Jungkook. There is one thing that she has learned, keep suppressing the suppressors. She plays with her lip ring as her eyes consume his looks.

"I know my boots are quite good but, my face is much better."

Jungkook immediately looks at her face, eyes going wide than usual. His mind is forming jumble sentences as he cannot think straight. Fuck...I should have interacted with girls more.

He takes a deep breathe and after praying to heavens, he finally opens his mouth to say something. 

"Your driving skills are quite good." And he must say that he did quite a good job. 

Yes...Jungkook, you can do it. After all, you are one and only JK. Girls are also human, they are not microwaves. Jungkook mentally smacked his own ass and looks in front with a determined look.

"Well, thank you!" Alex folded both of her arms as she was now quite enjoying the show.

Jungkook's nose flared in pride. He needs to keep this conversation going, he needs this to be perfect.

He puts one hand in his pocket and the other on Jimin's shoulder, trying his best to look cool.

"I never understand that why we need a driving license to buy alcohol like y'all can never drink and drive."

Pin drop silence.

Jungkook straightens up as he looks at both of his companies for any sort of reaction. And he could find none.

That could only mean that he definitely fucked it up. 

Beware of double bunny ~_~