:three:

"Bro, no offense but, that joke was embarrassing as shit." Jimin whispered to Jungkook but as Alex can clearly hear him so, it was of no use.

Jungkook clears his throat as his eyes calculate the expression on the girl's face but, he cannot decipher it. He really needs to increase his social skills and stop making fool out of himself in front of ladies.

But before he can run out for his life, the girl suddenly spoke up.

"To some extent, you are right! Why the hell do we need a driving license to buy booze." She shrugged.

Jungkook looks at her with round eyes. She was the first one to understand his feelings. He opened his mouth to say something but, Jimin beat him to it.

"Exactly! This shit has been in my mind since I got my driving license. It is kind of ironical, isn't it?" He smiled, showing his pearly white teeth.

Jungkook pokes his cheeks with his tongue. He hates how Jimin was flirting with her when he cannot even make a simple talk. This is making him look like a buffoon, which is hurting his ego. He cannot let this happen, he is Jeon fvcking Jungkook for some reason.

"Jimin, you need to take your Ferrari for tire checking. You said to remind you of it." Jungkook monotonously looks at his wacky friend who was literally trying to climb on that girl. And the funny thing is that she was not reacting to that at all, either she was enjoying it or she is just plain stupid.

"Oh! Did I? Jimin looks at Jungkook furrowing his eyebrows, trying to search for such memory.

"Yes, you did! Now go off before they cancel your appointment."

Jimin looks at his friend in confusion as he tries to find some logic between his words. But Jungkook just pushed him off Alex, "Go Jimin, you have a race tomorrow and the car needs to be in top-notch condition."

Jimin seems to believe him as he winks at her, his way of farewell. "See you around Alex."

Jungkook huffed as he sees the retreating figure of his friend as he turned around only to see the smirking girl checking him out.

"You could have found the better excuse to route your friend away." She swirls her tongue around the lip ring.

Jungkook gulped. This girl is making him hot as if the sun was not enough.

"It was not an e-excuse." He wishes that he could show a middle finger to his stuttering.

Alex's smirk only widened hearing Jungkook. The man is all dressed up like emo but, his personality says otherwise.

"That means you want to talk to me alone if you need your friend out of here." She puts her hands on her Jeans pocket as she steps closer to him.

Jungkook's already big eyes widen more as he notices that she is stepping more closer to him, "You are taking it all wrong." He begins to back away.

"What wrong? I am just trying to talk to my colleague." Alex's eyes shine in amusement as she halts her steps, "Or you want me to imagine something else."

"I-" Jungkook cannot answer her. As if his brain stopped working. He does not want to accept it but, Jungkook was feeling small in front of her. She was making him nervous.

Alex laughs softly shaking her head. She has not expected her first day to be this fun. She brushes her hair back as her eyes again check out the man in front of her. No lie, he was hot and happening.

"See you on the track Jeon. It is fun to beat you." She walks past him leaving him standing with no thoughts.

Jungkook clenches his jaw when her words register in his brain. How the hell can he let her walk over him? Girls should be swooning over him and not be winning against him. He knows that this is all her luck, there is no way that her luck will let her win in fire strides the second time. "Let's see your skills in tonight's drift." He smirks.

-----

"And for the second time on the same day! The title goes to Alex Martinez!"

The crowd roared as she gets out of her Audi, shaking the sweat off her shoulder-length hair.

And just like that, the smirk fell from Jeon Jungkook's lips.

Not me simping on my own character. I love alex T T 

 I love alex T T