the dick master

no ones piv: george was only 10 years old when he was given the "gift" of 7 pebissd and little did he know it would inevitably be the death of him and his one true love. it was an average dY for george he was walking along the trail in a forest not seeing the warning sighns for radioactive dicks in the areas. he was feeling free for once but then he fell 30 feet under geound and was meet face to face with a radioactive dick. he sreamed and tried to run away but the dick just grabed him and gave him 7, 12 meter long dicks. he used those dicks to get out of the hole he had fallen into. when he got home he accidentally killed his family by suffocating them with his M A S S I V E  D I C K S.  so he was given a prosthetic dick (to fit his other 7 into) and was thrown into foster care. he was eventually adopted by a bitch named carla who was mean. he was not allowed to shit the bed, talk to other people, piss the bed, sleep, take off his prosthetic dick, be gay, have choldren, and jalapeños. it was a horrible life so one day when he was about 14 years old he decided to break one of the rules. he. took. off. his. dick. that killed carla in a matter of seconds. reason one being suffacation and number two being the horrendous oder comeing from gogos 7 dicks. and thirdly being the fact that she exploded into the air cuz a stream of cum was pushing her into the air so far that she went into space. her lungs expanded and exploded along woth her head. cum covering her insides going up and into her mouth. her body is atill in space today. cum. when he had relized what he had done he put his dick back on and ran. he knew he was gonna be in trouble woth the po po....

word count bitches: 342
izzy i know ur readinf this u lil sussy baka give me more monster um this was my best writing in american historian masterpiece. see you next chapter or not.