#brocken george 🥺🖤💔😔😣🙁

george goes through an emo phase for 4 years amd lives in a cave surviving off of his own cum. he is now 18 and he whitness a merichal as jimmy came down came down from heavan (of course he was jn heavan he was the best radioactive dick u could ever know) he said these words

"george ur pathetic get ur life together u dumb fuck" jimmy said

"i-i-i- i.... ok" george say still in dispalief that jummy is right here in  frint of him. amd then jimmys gone amd george wakes up.

"wtf...jimmy?" george says and he knows what to do. he gets up and runs out of the cave the light blinding him he starts singing ram ranch 32.

"huge hairy cock fucking and fucking and fucking" he screms, reciting ram ranch.

(hey its izzy writing now joey got writers block.)

"DICKS UNITE!!!" george screeched. runnig  out of the cave, he took of his pants, tripping over the leg a bit. he reached towards his prosthetic dick and screamed-
"DICK OVERDRIVEEEE"  his 7 dicks came out and toppled the trees surrounding the area, everything within a 5 mile radius was gone, he had destroyed the entire ecosystem.
       he didnt know where he was going, but he knew it had to be done. with his dicks out, he spun around with his eyes closed; the-neighbors-kid-birthday-party-style.
"UNo!!" he screeched "DOS!...TRES!!!!!" he suddenly stopped in his tracks, and opened his eyes. where he was looking was in the direction of civilization. this must be  D E S T I N Y he thought. out of pure excitement, he came with the power of 3/7 of his dicks and instantly annihilated the city he saw ahead of him. there was literally nothing remaining. centuries of history destroyed with 3/7 dicks.
"CAN I GET A RE-SPIN?" he asked

(joey is writing agian writers blick is cured)
and then he saw a public pool he wanted to swim one last time before he destroyed all of humanity.

"let me in or ill kill u with my dicks" he said to the pool person

"bro wtf u have to pay?" they said

"HAHAHA UNO REVERSE PAY UP BUDDY" he scremed holding up an uno reverse card

"dam ok" he payed me and let me in the pool. i took ine look at yhe pethetic innocent mortals and jumped in knowing they would all die in a matter of time.

but what george didnt know was that he would meet the love of his life who was currently playing mermaids.

thats all folks word count is 437 and i mught wanna write more this has been an amazing experience and i have learned a lot about men, dick, cum, and radioactivity. also i am so sorry like really this is going to destroy a generation. if ur reading this and ur my friend me and izzy are mentally stable....... i think.....

Izzys note: cum a flowen, cum a flowen, cum a flowen. SAVE US FROM THE RAM RANCH WERE ONLY ON EP 36. PURGE ME FOR MY SINS AGAINST THE EMPIRE. LOOK UPON THESE SACRAFICES IVE BROUGHT YOU. PLEASE PURGE ME