Porn Star - Bakudeku

Omegaverse - Alpha porn star Katsuki x Omega Izuku

Completed on patreon

*****

First part:

Katsuki Bakugou is a famous pørn star. He's the perfect dominant alpha, incredibly tall and muscular, his face so handsome and his body so hot it would make any omega wet. He's always at the top of the pørn industry, his videos easily earning hundred of thousand views each time in only a few days.

Meanwhile Izuku Midoriya is a simple omega unknown to the public. He did participate in an amateur video because his ex-boyfriend had kept insisting they do it, but hadn't thought their sex tape would get this popular.

That's why when he received a message from Katsuki one day, asking him to film a video together, Izuku hadn't believed his eyes at first.

*****

Second part:

It's been weeks since Izuku and Katsuki have filmed their video together; weeks of pure longing and endless fantasies for the two of them. The chemistry they had felt was unbelievable and, even though they kept contact by texting each other, nothing could possibly compare to the real thing...

But the wait was over, because today was the day they finally saw each other again.

*****

So, I had this idea for a while and I thought I should definitely write it. In this au, Katsuki and Izuku meet for the first in a hotel to sleep together in front of the cameras. Expect lot of sexy smut, of course, but also growing tension, rare sweetness and steamy seduction ;)

The link is on my profile as usual!