Steamy Chase - Kiribakudeku

Omegaverse - Alphas pro-heroes Katsuki/Eijiro x Omega student Izuku

Completed on patreon

*****

First Part:

Pro-heroes Ground Zero and Red Riot have been dating for a while. However, as two alphas in a society where second-genders rule the world, having sex isn't easy when neither of them want to bottom. That's why they usually pick some random omega to have a threesome with, never fucking the same person twice to avoid any inconvenience.

But they didn't expect their favourite nightclub to hire a new waiter, nor did they think it would turn out to be such a cute omega...

Second Part:

It had been a few months since Katsuki and Eijiro had started dating Izuku. Things had been doing really great at first, until the medias had exposed their relationship to the world and then revealed in which nightclub Izuku worked as a waiter.

And so, just like that, it had became a challenge for other alphas to try and seduce Izuku.

It had been quite amusing at first, but having people constantly try to snatch Izuku away from them had quickly became infuriating for Katsuki and Eijiro. They had enough of it, and Izuku also was tired of always being rudely hit on while working.

It needed to stop, but Izuku refused to quit, and so the only solution left was for either Katsuki or Eijiro to mark Izuku during his heat...

But which one of them should mark him?

*****

I'm super excited to write this story! I loved writing bakudeku and kirideku stories so kiribakudeku can only be good. It's my first time writing about a poly relationship but you can expect lot of flirting, plenty of sexual tension, some feelings and lot of sexy smut as usual!

The first part was commissioned by minideathgoddess and the second part by Michalina via the Badass Izuku tier. Thanks a lot for their support! The link for my patreon is on my profile if you want to check it out ;)