Forbidden Fruit - Aideku

Omegaverse - Alpha teacher Aizawa x Omega student Izuku 

Ongoing on Patreon

*****

Izuku had decided before entering UA that he would hide his status as an omega, but it was extremely painful for him to constantly fight against his instincts. He couldn't show anything whenever his alphas classmates started spreading pheromones in the air, even though Izuku's whole being told him he needed to submit. It was even harder to resist whenever they used their alphas voice without even realising it, and Izuku often had to dig his nails into his palms until he bled to stop his body from obeying.

The most powerful the alpha the hardest it was for him to hold himself back and, surprisingly or not, the alpha he had the hardest time with was his homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa.

Aizawa wasn't like any of the alphas in Izuku's class, no. He was older and stronger and way more experienced than all of them. His pheromones were incredibly strong and his dominance unparalleled. He had no problem making all the alphas in his class submit to him, and Izuku more than once found himself wanting to bare his neck to the older alpha.

He had never liked the idea of submitting to an alpha before but, maybe, just maybe, Izuku wouldn't mind doing so if it was for an alpha as powerful as Aizawa...

*****

That's the description of my new Patreon story! I've been wanting to try this ship for a while and I know some of you really liked it as well so here we go. I know the age gap can be problematic, and I would never condone a relationship with such a big power imbalance in real life, but this is fanfiction and nothing sexual will happen until Izuku has the right age to consent.

Anyway, do expect a lot of sexual tension, plenty of possessiveness and protectiveness coming from Aizawa, some light dom/sub dynamics, plenty of fluff, a forbidden romance kind of plot, some drama, and of course lot of sexy smut ;)

Link in bio as usual if you're interested. I wish you all a good day/night!