Sea Creature - Kirideku

Omegaverse/Mermaid AU - Alpha merman Eijiro x Omega sailor Izuku

Ongoing on wattpad

*****

People had always told Izuku he couldn't be a sailor. As an omega, he was too small and too weak to survive on the sea. A strong wind would be enough to make him fall from the boat, while a storm would kill him for sure.

But Izuku had always loved the sea. There was something about it that called to him, be it the sound of the waves or the saltiness of the air. That's why he finally decided to sail to the sea all by himself, leaving his family and the land for a long period of time. It was for himself, an adventure he would truly enjoy, but also to prove to everyone else who had ever doubted him that he could be a sailor.

However, one thing Izuku clearly hadn't planned for his adventure was for a mysterious creature of the sea to take an interest in him...

*****

That's the description of the kirideku mermaid story that I've just started writing! I've been wanting to write a mermaid AU for a while and hope everyone will enjoy the plot I have in mind haha. Expect lot of fluffiness, some drama and some tension, and of course some kinky inter-species sex ;)

I wish you all a good day/night!