Blood Moon - Bakudeku

Omegaverse/Fantasy AU - Vampire Katsuki x Sacrifice Izuku

Completed on patreon

*****

Tonight was a blood moon, meaning a human sacrifice had to be sent to the vampire lord.

For hundred of years now, every omega who were between sixteen and eighteen had to go to the castle during a blood moon. They were virgin sacrifices, forced to stay pure until they came of age so that the vampire lord could choose one of them during a secret ceremony.

Nobody knew what happened once you were chosen, since nobody who had been picked ever came back from the castle. Rumours said that the vampire lord would feed from the virgin sacrifice until the next blood moon, drinking all of their blood and using their bodies until nothing was left of the poor omega.

Unfortunately for him, Izuku was an omega and only a few weeks younger than eighteen when the blood moon came. It meant that he had to leave his mother, and to risk maybe becoming the next sacrifice to the vampire lord...

But there was no way he would be chosen, was there?

*****

That was the description of the new patreon story! It has a vampire AU and a sacrifice AU, with of course an omegaverse AU, so this story should have quite a few of my favourite tropes ;)

Expect some drama, some plot, lot of tension and obviously plenty of smut!